GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Event [???] Vote

Event [???] Vote
Hello,
The first event was successfully completed and now I want to start the next one, but I would like to vote for it. If we can get exactly 50 comments, I’ll show you the next event. Look, please! It is not allowed to comment twice but 1 account each for a vote. If you are commenting for the next event please use “I want!” and if not commenting with “I don't want!” thank you very much and I hope to start the next upcoming event soon.
- Snoopy
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
#I want.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
i want
i want!😎
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
¡Quiero!
¡Quiero!
Mi canal de Youtube :v
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXxEWt-RdDu7q-OkSCFxg6w/videos
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

¡Quiero!
Mi canal de Youtube :v
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXxEWt-RdDu7q-OkSCFxg6w/videos

In english please, thank you.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
#i want...............
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
i want forsure !
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Don’t be so tired my friends. A great event awaits you.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
I’d like to see an event that values strategy and gameplay, I do enjoy the artistic nature of the last one. Though I didn’t deserve to win, I’m sure there are people with far greater talent than me, but didn’t understand the premise or read it.
If snoopy does another event thats similar, I hope everyone brings their A-game cause I won’t make it easy.
Cheers mate
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
i want, there no 50 0layers to say that man.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

i want, there no 50 0layers to say that man.

I want 🙄
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

I’d like to see an event that values strategy and gameplay, I do enjoy the artistic nature of the last one. Though I didn’t deserve to win, I’m sure there are people with far greater talent than me, but didn’t understand the premise or read it.
If snoopy does another event thats similar, I hope everyone brings their A-game cause I won’t make it easy.
Cheers mate

I don't want to talk to much, just enjoy the next event 😉
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him