GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Tallz offers arts in exchange for fake fights

Tallz offers arts in exchange for fake fights
As you can see from the attached pic, Tallz says he will give me arts in exchange for 10 fakes.
Douchebag.

fake fight offer from Tallz (png).jpg

Edited 18 minutes later by . Reason: get better picture.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

As you can see
Douchebag.

We cant see
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

As you can see from the attached pic, Tallz says he will give me arts in exchange for 10 fakes.
Douchebag.

As we cant see the pic..😎
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
I spent like a half hour trying to get a better pic posted, i tried every format I could see; jpg, bmp, png. Idk what the deal is to make a bigger picture.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I spent like a half hour trying to get a better pic posted, i tried every format I could see; jpg, bmp, png. Idk what the deal is to make a bigger picture.

Upload your image to tinypic.com in .png format, and post the link here that it gives you to your photo.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Upload your image to tinypic.com in .png format, and post the link here that it gives you to your photo.

thanks, here is the pic from tinypic:

wow that really blows it up!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Proposing fakes, he silenced.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him