GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Here is what is needed to save this game

Here is what is needed to save this game
OK, the biggest problem in this game is completely mismatched and unfair games.
How good a player is is completely up to them, but when one player or team has completely better equipment it makes for an unenjoyable and lame game.
There are basically three levels of equipment: naked, casher, and super casher.
If you are naked you should be able to play against only other naked players; just make the reward smaller than if you take a chance playing against armed players.
And the level 5 idiot with the epic godly missile launcher who just spent $80 on the game should not be able to jump unsuspecting normal people.
I know there are some people here who enjoy "beating" another player into the ground even though it is nothing even close to a fair fight, but I personally like some kind of a challenge in my opponent.
And being the guy who has no chance against your opponent is frustrating to the point that you start to get sick of the game.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
YEAH!!!
Absoluetly right 😁
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
These games Will beat gunrox because gunrox is to expensive.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
bad idea ☺ mb naked win the armd guy and get full armd for free
well i do that all time with my last build :-)
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
if you dont like the game quit and never come back
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
man u play here 6 months u nothing know about game
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

man u play here 6 months u nothing know about game

who do you mean?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

play jaggedalliance online its same as gunrox where money is not needed

free advertisement xd
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Who Knows
Maybe one day in the future the prices at Gunrox will be lowered and players that cannot charge cash as much will get bonuses. But until now all you can do is wait. Making tons of threads is pointless and it gives others false hopes and just floods the forum here. However, I do agree with you, but Enkord is a growing company and right now there are enough people that will charge for it to have a nice amount of profit. I recommend finding another game if you cannot charge any money or be smart and use $uperRewards. I have earned $20k from that wonderful program in a day here in the US. This game is really great it's just ashame that you need stacks of money to play.
I guess it goes to show money = success... in anything
I hope one day players that cannot charge will get extra bonuses or something. Something like win 5 random naked fights with 5 unique IP addresses you get 1000E credit. If this game was aimed at younger kids and younger individuals then why make the prices so high?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
well he is right
i never use supper reward or charge cash and i have good stats
i even use a little or random battles cash
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Who Knows
I recommend finding another game if you cannot charge any money or be smart and use $uperRewards. I have earned $20k from that wonderful program in a day here in the US. This game is really great it's just ashame that you need stacks of money to play.

If $uperRewards worked for us.It is only useful in US and UK other countries.I hardly have one offer in my $uperReward.Its Empty all the time.Even though i was lucky getting 1 offer which through i made 120 Enkord.But still its only for US and UK where i live their aint any offers -.-..And i cant charge cash Cause Paypal is not here and my Family does not use Credit cards.If Berserker can put an option to earn Enkord through Amazon Mechanical Turk.I would gladly work there for Hours if i could get Enkord through it.
Edited 2 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
try this idea:- get a market ticket as soon u can
and try playing games untill u get a good art and sell it for E more than 100 and then get a new market ticket and repeat :P
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him