GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Copan-Star , maicongunrox , and CyberLink fake fight

Copan-Star , maicongunrox , and CyberLink fake fight
Just played a 3v2 on my Putejo account.
Copan-Star was supposed to be my teammate, but he stayed all the way in back and hid in house the whole game.
If you look at the 2nd and 3rd pictures, you can see he had an opportunity to kill the enemy, which he could have done even with beginner pistol, but instead he went for a little stroll.
Then in the fourth picture he stops in the middle of the enemy without attacking and even though he has most of his movement left. And his guy came out of the house and did not attack either, but stood there to be killed.
Every time people do this they think that they are being so clever, what they are doing is putting another coffin nail in the game of Gunrox.
For a couple hundred xp points?

Copan-Star fake fight 1.jpg

Copan-Star fake fight 2.jpg

Copan-Star fake fight 3.jpg

Copan-Star fake fight 4.jpg

12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Hmm yeah happens to me a lot so i just have left playing team matches except megas well the photos don't prove much mods will simply think this a Noob who does'nt know how to play ☹(but we all know what the truth is .But still reporting it will make others careful you can play these types of games from level 15+ cuz at high level fakers have hard time so they just fake at low levels
never play team matchs at low level with unknown players
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him