GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

F16-f14 and -EgYpTianHeRo- probable fake fighters

F16-f14 and -EgYpTianHeRo- probable fake fighters
On my Meshall account,
just played a game vs. -EgYpTianHeRo-.
F16-f14 was supposed to be my teammate, I didn't see an instance in the game where I could take a printscreen to show anything so I can only make my statement.
F16-f14 did not fight, he walked right into the middle of the enemy's units so they could kill his unit, twice he shot my mines injuring both of our units, and most turns he did not move at all, but he was never disconnected. He is a fake.
How complicit -EgYpTianHeRo- is I cannot say, but why would someone fake for the benefit of another player and no apparent benefit of their own if the other player knew nothing about it. Seems unlikely.
I think -EgYpTianHeRo- was in a clan? maybe it was a clan directed fake fight.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

On my Meshall account,
just played a game vs. -EgYpTianHeRo-.
F16-f14 was supposed to be my teammate, I didn't see an instance in the game where I could take a printscreen to show anything so I can only make my statement.
F16-f14 did not fight, he walked right into the middle of the enemy's units so they could kill his unit, twice he shot my mines injuring both of our units, and most turns he did not move at all, but he was never disconnected. He is a fake.
How complicit -EgYpTianHeRo- is I cannot say, but why would someone fake for the benefit of another player and no apparent benefit of their own if the other player knew nothing about it. Seems unlikely.
I think -EgYpTianHeRo- was in a clan? maybe it was a clan directed fake fight.

Srry no screenshot => no proof
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Srry no screenshot => no proof

u are right but i saw that to 😲
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
no worry i get the scren shoot
shoot gun shoot nade☺

χωρίς τίegiptian fake.jpg

12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him