GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

$1 items up to Lvl 15

1 2

Reply to *DELETED*

yes i see why but i put in 10$ (yes u.s.) a month and if i lose like 2-3 games my 10,000 is down to 12E-23E so........ 😡

Then you really need to learn how to optimize your spendings.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
I would agree that the game is probably excessively expensive; I don't think a casual player should have to spend more than $5 US a month, and even an obsessive player should stay under $10 a month unless he is just a really bad player who is not improving very much.
I don't think lowering prices on most equipment is really necessary, but what I think would be a good idea is to reward people for winning, like any other competition.
Why is it when I win a game a lot of the time I get zero E, and if I'm lucky I may get 30 or 40 E?
Enough to buy an improved leather and a box of 7.62?
If I lost one guy in the fight I will surely have to replace more equipment than that. Even if I lost no units I will spend more than that on ammo and stuff that is worn out.
Not to mention when you get screwed over because of a fake fight (like my last game), Boom! there goes 500 or 1000 E worth of equipment ( and maybe some arts ) in a game that you might not have been able to win even if you are very good.
I'm not saying that even a very good player who wins 9 out of 10 fights should never have to put out any real cash for the game, but I think they should have to put out less.
How about like 80 or 100 E if you win a hard game? Maybe more for higher levels? This still wouldn't be enough to keep you fully in 40mm and nades all the time but it would at least make you feel a nice boost from being a winner.
This is a cool game, I just started a couple months ago, it would be a shame if a lot of people got turned off to it.
Edited 5 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Why is it when I win a game a lot of the time I get zero E, and if I'm lucky I may get 30 or 40 E?

You just got a bonus after a random match. The amount depends on given damage.
Its a bad circle and at least the high number of fakers ruin all ideas around this suggestions.
There was a time with no bonus for playing or waiting random and with higher prices at cashshop but also with a less number of fakes. Every option to earn something encourage the fakers (also normal players) to use this way as much and best as possible.
At least say thx to them.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Not a big deal....

Its a bad circle and at least the high number of fakers ruin all ideas around this suggestions.
There was a time with no bonus for playing or waiting random and with higher prices at cashshop but also with a less number of fakes. Every option to earn something encourage the fakers (also normal players) to use this way as much and best as possible.

I Agree i remember gunrox 2 years ago more expensive items and no random only way to make money was referral and Berserker was kind enough to put random but the problem that certain cashers abuse it too much i almost cant fight players of equal rank and gear i encounter full-arts people many time .Maybe if you put a restriction to wins in random for a day(i know this sounds crazy)
And why are people complaining it is expensive?Have you guys ever played games which FORCE you to buy cash.If you seriously need to be casher then just put 10$ in gunrox per-month and keep playing random=more cash
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

That reminds me of another thing, I think the amount you earn for waiting for random game should be at least doubled, 2 E a minute is just paltry; 5 E would be reasonable I think.
And yes, any aspect of the game can be abused by cheaters and fakers, which is why they should be rooted out and eliminated.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
damm expensive

We've been reducing pricing many times back in the days, but last price reduction was a year ago. That's means we think prices are low enogh and won't be reduced. Sorry, but it ain't gonna happen.

so you think because you guys reduced prices a year ago prices are at good rate. well let me tell you something. I have been playing this game for maybe 3 o 4 months and i started to buy coins so i will not be naked in random games, what happened after these 4 months, i realized that i just threw about 300 euros to the garbage. why? because after 4 months instead of playing gunrox i could have bayed me a play station 3 as well. This is simply RIDICULOUS. and the worst of all its that now if i want to keep playing gunrox i need to fix my build, and that will be about... another playstation :/ man come on. These its suppose to be crisis times and you most realized that gunrox prices are simply TOO DAMM HIGH. please reduce prices so we can keep having fun. or i will really buy me a play 3.
Besides that i am also very angry because the amount of fakers there is in the game. The solution for this is very simple, make better prices, also make longer games get more exp and finally also get exp for healing. The other day i played a mega against higher lvs and all i could do was healing for my team. we won the game thanks to my healing, but i get only 200 exp ☹
I honestly like this game very much and i will be very sad to not be able to play more because i am not rich.
see ya
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Ok this anoyes me,
Disable the function of playing with Same IP and give is as compensation,the ability to give arts to other accounts
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
why don't you make advertisement on some site?
Won't you attract more players and make more money?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him