GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Fakes !

1 2

Reply to *DELETED*

well 0 lose are always possible with the right built and if a player plays with a full art player he actualy can also win even if he doesn't use cash or arts
boxes are actualy sometimes very good
i for exemple am never full armed but i keep winning i have 255 wins and 79 loses (20 of them are because of disconnect and the rest because of luck and i have nearly 15 loses because the enemy is full armed or with arts)

yes everyone have luck and u are the best xD - this i dont like when somebody says only how unluck he had and enemy had luck and more than half of losts are for hard mistakes of person that sayd he had unluck, but as u can see with arts u can have 0 losts for a while but it wont be for a long time
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
i didn't say that i have 0 loses but u can't also say that it is fair when u start a game and get disconnected the whole game and i am also saying that i could win any battle if i am fully armed+i have never used arts in a battle not even in tournament i have nearly 30 arts in my storage and for the record ,i am mr bad luck i have the worst luck
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

i didn't say that i have 0 loses but u can't also say that it is fair when u start a game and get disconnected the whole game and i am also saying that i could win any battle if i am fully armed+i have never used arts in a battle not even in tournament i have nearly 30 arts in my storage and for the record ,i am mr bad luck i have the worst luck

See u are still giving excuses, everybody has to deal with these problems.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
ok sorry for that ,just forget about it
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
No problem
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him