GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Mobile and web version of GUNROX - play on your phone and in browser.

1 2 3 4

Today we are glad to announce something we have been working on for several months.
Now you can play GUNROX anywhere.
The link above is an alpha of the browser version of GUNROX which should work on phone, tablet, desktop, laptop, Mac, Linux, you name it. Some player told me it even laucnhed in Xbox One browser.
enkord.com/game/gunrox
This an alpha version still, so expect bugs to happen. Please post encountered bugs and ask questions here in comments or on forum.
What do you thing about this?
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Good idea

Today we are glad to announce something we have been working on for several months.
The link above is an alpha of the browser version of GUNROX which should work on phone, tablet, desktop, laptop, Mac, Linux, you name it. Some player told me it even laucnhed in Xbox One browser.
enkord.com/game/gunrox
This an alpha version still, so expect bugs to happen. Please post encountered bugs and ask questions here in comments or on forum.

I like this idea a lot, very good. How far are we from GUNROX 2? Provide some screenshots, please, thanks.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
I like this, but at the same time I have mixed reactions with having the availability of Gunrox being on almost every single platform, since for most indie games - it isn't ideal, but we'll see.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
latinos president
Bers, I tried it and I can't see the corners of the game to close a game, change account,etc. Its a little bit zoomed, its there a way to change the resolution?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

enkord.com/game/gunrox

1) I was unable to send a text message in the chat via my cell phone.
2) It is not possible to create a combat room.
3) It is not possible to enter the cash shop
4) When pressing random battle, the game does not find even if there are players available (I did the test on the computer and I managed, however, on the cell phone it just keeps charging).
5) It is not possible to switch maps.
6) It is not possible to view tournament information.
7) It is not possible to open a player's profile.
These were some of the problems encountered in the first minutes by mobile, I hope I have contributed to the improvement.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Bers, I tried it and I can't see the corners of the game to close a game, change account,etc. Its a little bit zoomed, its there a way to change the resolution?

Please post a screenshot.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

1) I was unable to send a text message in the chat via my cell phone.
2) It is not possible to create a combat room.
3) It is not possible to enter the cash shop
4) When pressing random battle, the game does not find even if there are players available (I did the test on the computer and I managed, however, on the cell phone it just keeps charging).
5) It is not possible to switch maps.
6) It is not possible to view tournament information.
7) It is not possible to open a player's profile.
These were some of the problems encountered in the first minutes by mobile, I hope I have contributed to the improvement.

Thank you for feedback. Indeed, chatting is not supported yet on mobile, but the rest should be possible, so please explain in detail. Also what phone do you have?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
A bug in the game from a computer is not possible to move a card with a bear
And bring back the auto play.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Its cool
I havent seen any bugs but please make chatting a thing its really annoying.
Thanks
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
On the cellphone some times get bug, and cant shot in units, dont know why this happening, can walk. change weapon etc.. but cant hit the enemy 😝
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

A bug in the game from a computer is not possible to move a card with a bear
And bring back the auto play.

Must be fixed now, please update the game
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
latinos president

Please post a screenshot.

https://prnt.sc/xgrnyo
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
any particular browser work best with it?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
😉
Greaaaaaat! love it ♥😉

enkord.com/game/gunrox

3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

any particular browser work best with it?

on Android naturally it's Chrome as it can install the game as application to play fullscreen.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Problems I encountered with browser,
- auto balance button doesn't show up
- eventually after an hour of playing it becomes
laggy and keep disconnecting
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Great update and long needed. I was not able to optical scope in battle after countless tries but I did use medkits. Used samsung galaxy a20. 1:20 turn time is really cutting it close for me on mobile but I could just be slow brained.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Great update and long needed. I was not able to optical scope in battle after countless tries but I did use medkits. Used samsung galaxy a20. 1:20 turn time is really cutting it close for me on mobile but I could just be slow brained.

Thanks for feedback. Can you explain more about scope?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

- eventually after an hour of playing it becomes
laggy and keep disconnecting

Have you tried it on mobile or desktop? Also where does it disconnect? In the game?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
I even cant open in phone, goes until account list and then freezes. I have iPhone X..Any suggestions how to fix it?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him