GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

New Idea: 1 vs 3 and 2 vs 3 UNITS in random

1 2 3

New Idea: 1 vs 3 and 2 vs 3 UNITS in random
In order to make more random battles and reduce waiting for random, I have an idea to allow different levels play in random against each other.
For example, if Player A is level 30 and Player B is level 10, they can be matched in random against each other, but players A will play with 1 unit and player B will play with 3 units. We will add options to set priority for units in random so your doc will not be picked for 1 vs 3 units randoms, etc.
What do you think about this idea?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Do you mean we will be able to choose with what unit we want to go in random with or you make it random just not doctor?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

In order to make more random battles and reduce waiting for random, I have an idea to allow different levels play in random against each other.
For example, if Player A is level 30 and Player B is level 10, they can be matched in random against each other, but players A will play with 1 unit and player B will play with 3 units. We will add options to set priority for units in random so your doc will not be picked for 1 vs 3 units randoms, etc.

and we can armed with higher lvl acc??
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Do you mean we will be able to choose with what unit we want to go in random with or you make it random just not doctor?

Yes, you will select order of units to take into random, ie. 2>3>1
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

and we can armed with higher lvl acc??

The same as normal random, except less units if you fight again lower level player.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
when this update goona come??🙄🙄
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Instead allow 10lvls play against 12lvl and invest more time for team battles like mega games getting cash for it then even low lvls would play and the game would become fluent. Cash for megas would be good for the non-casher. Just an idea for getting back many old players.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
its kinda difficult for the player who gonna use 1 unit,
i might have gear ready for 1v1 against someone my lvl ; and end up fighting someone lower
( example of nader : i might bring flash-stun-dmg to fight someone my lvl , but if i would fight a lvl 10 i would go full damage only ),
instead of that, u can make:
a lvl 30 pressing random, meanwhile , 2 15s or around lvl pressed also , they end up in a game 2v1 random,
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Instead allow 10lvls play against 12lvl and invest more time for team battles like mega games getting cash for it then even low lvls would play and the game would become fluent. Cash for megas would be good for the non-casher. Just an idea for getting back many old players.

EC in mega game quite a good idea though☺☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

EC in mega game quite a good idea though☺☺

The problem in 1vs 1 is that people are afraid of wasting their weapons so they flood the general chat and doing nothing other than fake. If they play mega and get paid for it would maybe solve the flood problem and more player would be online.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

its kinda difficult for the player who gonna use 1 unit,
i might have gear ready for 1v1 against someone my lvl ; and end up fighting someone lower
( example of nader : i might bring flash-stun-dmg to fight someone my lvl , but if i would fight a lvl 10 i would go full damage only ),
instead of that, u can make:
a lvl 30 pressing random, meanwhile , 2 15s or around lvl pressed also , they end up in a game 2v1 random,

Still better than waiting 3 hours for a random game, no?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
We will consider rewards for megas, but this thread is for random, don't post about megas here or I will ban you.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yes sir😉
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Still better than waiting 3 hours for a random game, no?

u can give it a try by making 3 buttons for 3 different type of combats,
1 - fighting a normal 1v1 against someone near my lvl ( usual random )
2 - fighting with 1 unit against a specific levels gap ( 20 levels lower )
3 - fighting with 2 units against a specific levels gap ( 10 levels lower )
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Why not add for example 1v2 and 1v3 with players? (30 vs 15 + 15) for example? Maybe add option of also random with 2v2?(10+20vs10+20) something of the sorts?
Also, since we're talking about random, why is the rewards in E so low when we win? Like, if we lose I'll get around 300exp or something and about 40E but if I win and even if I get 800exp I'll only win around 60-70E, rewards should be increased when you win imo.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

A very good idea that would also be a small solution to stop player with fake fights, because there are then enough random fights and you can level up well, then the level no longer plays a role but rather the skills. How about doing 2 vs 1 random fights? If a Lv 10 and a Lv 20 do not have a random battle enemy, then both fight against a Lv 30. Thank you for worrying about Gunrox ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Why not add for example 1v2 and 1v3 with players? (30 vs 15 + 15) for example? Maybe add option of also random with 2v2?(10+20vs10+20) something of the sorts?
Also, since we're talking about random, why is the rewards in E so low when we win? Like, if we lose I'll get around 300exp or something and about 40E but if I win and even if I get 800exp I'll only win around 60-70E, rewards should be increased when you win imo.

Here's a perfect example of what I mean, over 2.5k exp and I won 105E, that was a good and hard game but the reward at the end was just like almost any other random game
https://prnt.sc/131rbjn
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Here's a perfect example of what I mean, over 2.5k exp and I won 105E, that was a good and hard game but the reward at the end was just like almost any other random game
https://prnt.sc/131rbjn

But that's not the point here. The question is, do we like this suggestion
what Berserker suggests here.
Berserker will definitely inform us about the change in the rewards. But back to the topic, it's a good idea and I would say it should be introduced
Edited 3 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

A very good idea that would also be a small solution to stop player with fake fights, because there are then enough random fights and you can level up well, then the level no longer plays a role but rather the skills. How about doing 2 vs 1 random fights? If a Lv 10 and a Lv 20 do not have a random battle enemy, then both fight against a Lv 30. Thank you for worrying about Gunrox ☺

Man you dont get it... he is talking about UNITS not PLAYERS. ALL battles will be 1x1 not 2x1, 3x2 etc it will be 1x1,2x1,3x2 in UNITS not PLAYERS
If i understood bers good...
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

u can give it a try by making 3 buttons for 3 different type of combats,
1 - fighting a normal 1v1 against someone near my lvl ( usual random )
2 - fighting with 1 unit against a specific levels gap ( 20 levels lower )
3 - fighting with 2 units against a specific levels gap ( 10 levels lower )

What he could do is just check button thing about all these things you said and you press random... (3x3 units will be no metter what) and optional for 1x1, 2x1,3x2 etc...
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him