GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Fame battle rules become more strict

1 2 3 4

As there are more and more people trying to find a shortcuts in playing Hall of Fame battles from now on we are going to monitor such battles more strictly.
We are going to add one strict rule for those people who have different accounts in different clans:

If you have two accounts in two clans, you cannot participate with one account in Fame battle against other clan, otherwise it will be automatically considered fake fame and you can be banned without further investigation.

That means you no longer can pretend the fame battle was 'friendly', etc.
Stick to one clan or don't play fames between clans in which you have your accounts
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
aafssssssss BERSERKER NOT GOOD >>
berserker .. i opened my account in computer my friend ,, i got banned !!
WHy ... THIS NOT GAME >> IF U GIVE BANNED TO PLAYER NOT DO ANYTHING NOT GOOD !!!!
NAME MY ACCOUNT : OO0BeNzEmAo0oO !!!
HACKER GUNROX SOOOOOOOOON ! ! ! !! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

ALL PLAYER HaTE U !! ! !! !
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

berserker .. i opened my account in computer my friend ,, i got banned !!

You friend must be a great person if he is banned in GUNROX by IP address.
Probably account stealer, or fraudulent casher, or all of the above.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
The problem isn't berserker is noob or something..
Berserker is mod and he ban all faker or another.
But BERSERKER why u ban darkzeus and another he wont fake.. he play just a normal fame with Assassins and Arab Fighter -.-"
Tell me why u ban him...
Please.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

he play just a normal fame with Assassins and Arab Fighter -.-"

Normal fame you say?

I think I need to watch you more closely if you consider that fame normal.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
haha, i love this update haha
good job berserker, keep going you have my thumbs up 😉
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
berserker for prez!!!
oh, my bad, he is already...
Fake fame in favor of toxic this week :
none, still in top?
what about a -1000 fame point for the clan for each member banned for fake fame? ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

what about a -1000 fame point for the clan for each member banned for fake fame? ☺

I don't want to encourage players join rival clan to sabotage their points. Sooner or later the points will go down, as more players will be banned, less of them will risk to get some fake points eventually.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

I don't want to encourage players join rival clan to sabotage their points. Sooner or later the points will go down, as more players will be banned, less of them will risk to get some fake points eventually.

yes you right, again -_-"
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Mda
Not bad update ha ha,i no love clans,very good shot in head of clan fakers,now àll cry like dudes,respect berserker. ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Ironically -GOLD_COBRA- was begging me lately to make him a mod and in the end he is banned for fake.
MODERATOR GOLD COBRA???

Bers do this for me? WOW 😲, i didnt know i was very important for this game 😎
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Bers do this for me? WOW 😲, i didnt know i was very important for this game 😎

You have a very low level of self-esteem.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

You have a very low level of self-esteem.

my self esteem is ok,but im just a simple players,and the owner of this game use his time for do this.😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

my self esteem is ok,but im just a simple players,and the owner of this game use his time for do this.😁

I think You have no idea of the great shit you talking about?
They are memes, a simple search in google Images you can find these pics
Sorry if I ruined your happiness
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
A simple player who was asking to be mod, but then get ban because he broke a new rules? Yeh it worth this image, cuz the situation is very funny☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
lollllllllll

Ironically -GOLD_COBRA- was begging me lately to make him a mod and in the end he is banned for fake.
MODERATOR GOLD COBRA???

HAHAHAH lol lol lol lol x10000 😁😁😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
A simple question
So let's say my account (Fl1cks) is in 1 clan (Noxious) and I have another account in another clan like let's say Enkord (Just an example), if I go a fame fight against that clan I get banned right? But what if someone else in the clan I'm in (Noxious) goes against Enkord, will they get banned? And the reason for this question is because I have lower levels in other clans because I get invited and just can't get myself to decline, and the other people in my clan have nobody in the clan Enkord. So my question is will they get banned for playing against a clan that has my account in it.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
[10:49:23] Player Rayheart[39] banned for 48 hours by player berserker. Reason: fake fame. the show must go on!
[10:49:39] Player Devil_Corp[33] banned for 48 hours by player berserker. Reason: fake fame. the show must go on!
[10:50:02] Player Halo_Black[12] banned by player berserker. Reason: fake fame. the show must go on!
[10:50:26] Player Thiaguiinhoo[21] banned for 24 hours by player berserker. Reason: fake fame. the show must go on!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
nice, but i see they do not get caught for all fake fame, still bad that they still have there point...
banned for fake fame whit epic legion, can't believe that M3Y3R is a part of this ☹
Edited 4 minutes later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
and.. the worst part is to lose weekly fame by 40 points when half their points we're obtained by fake fame (like usual) I appreciate the bans on those people but Ranger can just keep recruiting new people to fake for him every week..
I know the whole "fake" issue is widespread across the game in different elements. But this is the one that affects people the most in my opinion. (and yes, I am aware pepole in my own clan have received bans for faking ((certainly against what we expect from our members.. so bloody stop it!)) however, these have not been fame battles so don't start the whole toxi as bad as c2a bs)
The rewards for fame and other clan rewards are serious awards, it's just a shame that the system is continually treated as a joke. Theres my rant, make of it what you will.
p.s this is not directed to anyone in particular, just a general public announcement 😉
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

and.. the worst part is to lose weekly fame by 40 points when half their points we're obtained by fake fame (like usual) I appreciate the bans on those people but Ranger can just keep recruiting new people to fake for him every week..

So do you think bans are not enough? What do you want me to do? Shoot them?

(and yes, I am aware pepole in my own clan have received bans for faking ((certainly against what we expect from our members.. so bloody stop it!)) however, these have not been fame battles so don't start the whole toxi as bad as c2a bs)

You are talking like Toxicity never received bans for fake fame.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him