GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Some ideas for the future

Some ideas for the future
Hello everyone,
I thought a little bit and came up with some ideas to make Gunrox better. These are just suggestions for the future, please give me your opinion and maybe the Enkord team could implement these suggestions, maybe you have more ideas or an improvement of my idea, then let me know, lets make Gunrox better and more beautiful than it already is 🙄
VIP - SYSTEM (Enkord Club)

Since advantages are important in the game and challenges arise, I think we need a VIP - System, we also support Gunrox with this idea and gain more advantages in the game. Now I've thought a lot about the VIP - System and hope that it goes down well. If you have any more ideas about the system, please write it down
VIP MAP & CHAT

So here we come to the system and its advantages which I will list.
In my opinion it is not bad if there was a map where only VIP players can play on it, of course normal players can also play on this map, but only if a VIP member wants to play a random fight, it could also look good if the one who is VIP also has a VIP logo on his head in the game (like the above picture) also it would be appropriate if there is a VIP chat where all VIP players can talk. I am now listing the other suggestions below
VIP Map (VIP Player can play random fights, battles, fames etc.)
VIP Chat (Only VIP Player are allowed to write there + they can change colour of writing)
Every week you get an random artificat
5% discount in the shop on features and clothes
Get 2 Coins each day
So now the question is how much should a VIP membership cost? And how long are you VIP after payment?
I would say 3 months VIP membership costs 70,000 Enkord Cash, or 6 months 100,000 Enkord Cash and a whole year 150,000 Enkord Cash
GUNROX PETS

As we know, pets were discussed a few years ago but it was never implemented and I think that pets could provide more advantages in the game. Here I list the advantages that I think would be good
Once the pet can search for an enemy unit on the entire playing field and display it for a few seconds
The pet can attack and cause damage
The pet can go to the golden chest and show us where it is
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
nice idea..
sounds really nice.. #1 the VIP can only be bought by charging ( like an extra option on the charging menu..
#2 options like 10k= 10$ 22k= 20$ then u get VIP ( 3 month + 35k ) 50$ and so on..
#3 you could do VIP missions>> by buying the VIP u get also daly mission ( daily rewards ) -- based on lvl is an option.. .. and since there are fakers i dont think some one is gonna pay 50$ on 10 accs just to ruin fun.. so i think the vip part is an good idea
#4 doing a new map in the ViP bundle is like forcing people to buy the VIP becouse evry one wants a new map.. and forcing people is not what u would want..
#5 coins > normal = 1 coin per day .. VIP 2 coins per day sounds pretty fair.. VIP Discounts... ( could start on 5% up to 40% ) by then we be talking about VIP LEVELS.. you can gain VIP LVL's BY doing the missions fighting ( 1v1 gives an amount 2v2 gives an amount Mega ect ect ) >> THe MAX level's will get something to do something to get online for.. ANd not come online just to roast other ppl>
For the moment thats all i can say.. but i have allot more AND in details... ( just cant find my note book :P ) -- here since 2010 -- 😁
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

sounds really nice.. #1 the VIP can only be bought by charging ( like an extra option on the charging menu..
#3 you could do VIP missions>> by buying the VIP u get also daly mission ( daily rewards ) -- based on lvl is an option.. .. and since there are fakers i dont think some one is gonna pay 50$ on 10 accs just to ruin fun.. so i think the vip part is an good idea
For the moment thats all i can say.. but i have allot more AND in details... ( just cant find my note book :P ) -- here since 2010 -- 😁

That sounds good ☺, it would also be cool if the VIP members (Enkord Club) get 25% more experience points that way you could level up faster and there would be fewer fake fights
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
There will be VIP after we will redesign charging system which will provide more rewards for donators, but it will take a while until we get there
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
I'm very happy that you will introduce it, but what about the pets? Will they be introduced into the game?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

I'm very happy that you will introduce it, but what about the pets? Will they be introduced into the game?

maybe one day
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him