GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Mobile and web version of GUNROX - play on your phone and in browser.

1 2 3 4

Today we are glad to announce something we have been working on for several months.
Now you can play GUNROX anywhere.
The link above is an alpha of the browser version of GUNROX which should work on phone, tablet, desktop, laptop, Mac, Linux, you name it. Some player told me it even laucnhed in Xbox One browser.
enkord.com/game/gunrox
This an alpha version still, so expect bugs to happen. Please post encountered bugs and ask questions here in comments or on forum.
What do you thing about this?
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
did you guys forget gunrox 2?
literally its mush time
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Thanks for feedback. Can you explain more about scope?

Nevermind it works, its just very unclear if you successfully selected it or not.
+ So you know exactly where you're clicking, consider adding an optional setting on mobile that displays a constant checkerboard of all cells like this one:

+ on mobile many sound effects glitch and chop pretty hard. changing tabs and opening boxes for example
+ glitch when zooming:

+ the dark letterboxes on top and bottom of screen in above image are a bit annoying and distracting on mobile
Edited 4 hours, 35 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Have you tried it on mobile or desktop? Also where does it disconnect? In the game?

On desktop , after a specific amount of time ( usually an hour ) , the game keeps disconnecting me , I relog, few mins later it disconnect me ( either playing a combat or in lobby ).
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

I even cant open in phone, goes until account list and then freezes. I have iPhone X..Any suggestions how to fix it?

We haven't tested it on iPhone so I guess you will have to wait a little until I buy and iPhone myself and try it there)
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

On desktop , after a specific amount of time ( usually an hour ) , the game keeps disconnecting me , I relog, few mins later it disconnect me ( either playing a combat or in lobby ).

Must be your internet. I am online for days without problems.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

On mobile I had "second client detected" message once or twice in battle despite not using 2 clients or sharing details. I chalk it up to lag.
+ I no longer see the use in having an in-battle minimap. Prefer all the screen space I can get
Edited 10 hours, 27 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Para melhorar precisamos de um app disponivel na play store!
Para melhorar precisamos de um app disponivel na play store! assim haverá mais jogadores!
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
estoy encantado pero tiene muchos errores
ante mano saludos. estoy emocionado por la nueva actualizacion pero berserker hay muchos errores que se tienen que corregir como por ejemplo n se puede mensajear por el telefono y otra que es mas importante aun es que trato de recargar y recargar y no se puede me tira error
SOLUCION PRONTO PLS
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

On mobile I had "second client detected" message once or twice in battle despite not using 2 clients or sharing details. I chalk it up to lag.
+ I no longer see the use in having an in-battle minimap. Prefer all the screen space I can get

Minimap will be removed for mobile version.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
could u add EDIBLE appearances to shop?
- u chose ur T-Shirt / Pants / Shoes COLOR , and Stripes or Designs,
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
ERROR DE XSOLA PARA ACREDITAR ENKORD
BERSERKER ¡URGENTE! EL TORNEO COMIENZA EN 10 HORAS Y NO ME AS SOLUCIONADO ME TIRA ERROR AL ACREDITAR ENKORD CASH AYUDAME AMIGO
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Es un server de INGLES

BERSERKER ¡URGENTE! EL TORNEO COMIENZA EN 10 HORAS Y NO ME AS SOLUCIONADO ME TIRA ERROR AL ACREDITAR ENKORD CASH AYUDAME AMIGO

Que tal si dejas de jugar gunrox mientras cagas y aprendes un poco de ingles cuando estos foros son SOLO INGLES
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
URGENT BERSERKER
The new update has caused me nostalgia so I played it again but Berserker you have to correct several errors already mentioned but one of the most annoying for now is why can't I credit Enkord cash? I already used 2 different cards and the same error.
I don't know if it only happens to me but I'm desperate
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Bers.
After playing on the platform, the android noticed
1- you cannot throw a grenade around the corner, you just need to hit the head and probably all the missiles are the same.
2 will miss the move problematically from 3-7 times, only skipped.
Well, in principle, there is something else to work on, well, playing on the phone is not very convenient for now.
And now in the game you enter the bugs in the random play the battle, you get out of the battle, it freezes and you will be automatically transferred to another battle and against another opponent, and you have nothing already.😡😡😡
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Bers.
After playing on the platform, the android noticed
1- you cannot throw a grenade around the corner, you just need to hit the head and probably all the missiles are the same.

I dont know for you but i could throw on angles with little more struggling but its possible... yes it is hard but its not impossible for me.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Idea
Hello, I have a good idea how to diversify the controls for the mobile version. Now there is a double-click system, but when we played with a friend on phones, we often had miss-clicks, so I propose to add the second option, which you can switch to if you want. This function will force the player to confirm his action with a separate button each time. For example, you pressed 1 time and the game showed the trajectory of the character's movement, and then you confirm it yourself by pressing the button. It will be possible to switch to this function for those who find it more convenient.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Hello, I have a good idea how to diversify the controls for the mobile version. Now there is a double-click system, but when we played with a friend on phones, we often had miss-clicks, so I propose to add the second option, which you can switch to if you want. This function will force the player to confirm his action with a separate button each time. For example, you pressed 1 time and the game showed the trajectory of the character's movement, and then you confirm it yourself by pressing the button. It will be possible to switch to this function for those who find it more convenient.

sounds good but thats mean you will take more time so i think they should balance it by adding more 10sec so your turn spends 1:30sec not 1:20
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
I come to leave a little feedback
1_ the chat is not enabled yet.
2_ the main screen and others are too small for mobile screens, it would be nice to be able to zoom in like in battles.
3_ throwing grandas or being able to shoot at allied targets such as mines is not available as is shooting launchers like rpg, milkors cannot be fired without having the target in sight.
4_ my device is a high-end samsung galaxy note 10+, the game does not present sound or visual errors. only the lack of resolution is missing in this device. try to record screen and has visual errors when recording not when viewing the recorded. It would be quite useful if it worked well to be able to upload content to social networks and be able to share the game with new people
5_ A button to confirm actions would be a good idea since double tap sometimes fails and the units go in the wrong direction (human error not programming). Adding a confirmation button to shoot or move units in play would be an excellent idea.
6_a button that allows to change the units quickly as it would be the TAB key in pc.
7_ a button to enter the inventory of the units would come in handy.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

I come to leave a little feedback
1_ the chat is not enabled yet.
2_ the main screen and others are too small for mobile screens, it would be nice to be able to zoom in like in battles.
3_ throwing grandas or being able to shoot at allied targets such as mines is not available as is shooting launchers like rpg, milkors cannot be fired without having the target in sight.
4_ my device is a high-end samsung galaxy note 10+, the game does not present sound or visual errors. only the lack of resolution is missing in this device. try to record screen and has visual errors when recording not when viewing the recorded. It would be quite useful if it worked well to be able to upload content to social networks and be able to share the game with new people.

Im the only one who threw nade not on heads target?? I somehow managed and since u have Note series u can try playing with Galaxy pen it would be much easier and you wouldnt miss moves u make...
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Help. what is the problem?

[14:25:24] Warning: Container changes ignored. Check your items please! (code:CMNCFO)😕😕😕
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him