GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Starting maps unlocked for all players

1 2 3 4

In the latests update we have unlocked Beginners Quarter and Clover Quarter for all players. Hopefully now new players will not have an impression the game is totally empty.
Also the updated version of the game has a new engine which uses OpenGL (instead of DirectX in old one), so some players may need to update their video drivers in order to play. Let us know in the comments if something stopped working or any bugs appeared.
If you are unable to run the game, try to uninstall, then re-download and re-install from the website.
Also we have added Turkish translation to the game. Thanks to Oxie.
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
this happens when i update video driver now

core.exe
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

There its

Have you tried to update video card drivers?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

this happens when i update video driver now

core.exe

Have you re-downloaded and re-installed the game from website?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Have you tried to update video card drivers?

Nop let me try
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
[QUOTE=berserker;115324]Have you re-downloaded and re-installed the game from website?[/QUOT

I already downloaded the game again but it continues with the failure in the graphics
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yes bers many times . I tried uninstall it then restart computer then install it again and the same core.exe appear :/
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
If you updated your video drivers and game still crashes, please attach here game logs (zipped):
c:\ProgramData\Enkord\Gunrox\log.txt
You can check and update your video drivers using some program like "Driver Booster".
Edited 15 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Have you re-downloaded and re-installed the game from website?[/QUOT

I already downloaded the game again but it continues with the failure in the graphics

that happen to me I tried uninstalling it and install it and nothing change.. You have to update ur video driver..
But mine I update it but nothing change and it even get worse
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

that happen to me I tried uninstalling it and install it and nothing change.. You have to update ur video driver..
But mine I update it but nothing change and it even get worse

I can change the controller but nothing happened, I can enter the game but it continues with the graphics problem
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

If you updated your video drivers and game still crashes, please attach here game logs
c:\ProgramData\Enkord\Gunrox\log.txt

this is the log
log.zip
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
http://www.gunrox.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10897&stc=1&d=1589829974

this is how my game looks

11.jpg

3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
This is cool stuff Berserker, but can you open Ice Valley a bit earlier? Can you try doing this - I am level 20 in beginnner quarter and i 1v1 my friend, because he is 21 and i am 20 we should start with items around this level. The game should calculate the level and try add stuff to which the boxes start with. So i'd find a SIG or an ak47 in a box. But if im level 10 i should find Colt and UZI's
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
i uninstalled and redownloaded...
cool update but u broke the game... I want to play dude, please revert or something!!!
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

http://www.gunrox.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=10897&stc=1&d=1589829974

this is how my game looks

Please try update your video drivers using some program like "Driver Booster"
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

this is the log
log.zip

3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
nice, good start 😁 i hope you'll add new maps too
And arabic language ☺
THANKSSSSSSSSSS
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Here are other programs
Ma-config
Slimdrivers
Driver Easy
SnailDriver
DriverTalent
Snappy Driver Installer
DriverPack
DriverMax
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

I can open gunrox now but the graphics still glitched :/ ty for driver booster but the main problem is still there
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
"I have the same bug as the rest of players. I will put some screens. Hope u can fix it as soon as possible. Thanks"
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Graphics Is bad
i can open gunrox but the graphics is bad.. like the map is glitch broken, units too . how can I fix this
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him