GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

New GUNROX announced!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

New GUNROX!
Today is GUNROX 11th birthday and its a good time to announce a new GUNROX. We have been working on it for at least last 6 month and now we have an early screenshot and some information to share with you.
In other news:
Double Experience is 50% off for a limited time. Offer will be valid for a few days.
Also we are starting traditional birthday tournament (no arts, no clan perks). 150 000 E for the first place and 75 000 E for the second place is a good incentive, so you should join too while there is time.
4 years ago Quote
Reply to
cuando
me gustaria saber cuando estari listo el juego
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Im glad and excited to see this new, i hope we see more news this year, just i hope Gunrox dont lose the essence
that made gunrox what it is today like maps, weapons, music, team battles, etc. ☺☺☺
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Steam
I think you should add the game on steam so it may have more players :P
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Good idea
50% Players is Arabic you should add arabic language to new game and if you need help with language i can help Thanks.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
GUNROX 2
How many times lose a game in lost beach vs a camper inside a house(I ncluding my self).All players said atleast one time"why rockets no brake walls".That sound great!!!!!
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
how we can donate?
😁
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
I am very happy with this announcement, but I would like to say that it would be very nice to have a whole subtitle in Portuguese as many Brazilians play, and all the arts and other things are not translated, so if you want help to translate into Portuguese I am willing to help ^^
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Unlike current GUNROX which technically supports only latin alphabet based languages, new GUNROX will support any language, so translation to any language including Arabic and Asian languages would be possible.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

I am very happy with this announcement, but I would like to say that it would be very nice to have a whole subtitle in Portuguese as many Brazilians play, and all the arts and other things are not translated, so if you want help to translate into Portuguese I am willing to help ^^

didnt you scam arts in abort game? rat
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
NICE
Thats great
Will it be a trial version soon?☺
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
When bettatest?😁
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Respond
this is really very good in relation to the translations, is there any way we can donate to help in the development or did you not do such a thing and will not do a "fundraiser"?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

didnt you scam arts in abort game? rat

dude i dont play abort game '-'
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

New GUNROX!
Today is GUNROX 11th birthday and its a good time to announce a new GUNROX. We have been working on it for at least last 6 month and now we have an early screenshot and some information to share with you.
In other news:
Double Experience is 50% off for a limited time. Offer will be valid for a few days.
Also we are starting traditional birthday tournament (no arts, no clan perks). 150 000 E for the first place and 75 000 E for the second place is a good incentive, so you should join too while there is time.

We w8 it for a long time, thankyou bers.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

this is really very good in relation to the translations, is there any way we can donate to help in the development or did you not do such a thing and will not do a "fundraiser"?

Sure you can donate. When you buy Enkord Cash in current GUNROX you are donating to make the new one.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Im planning to spend money, but only if there are more player online. Dont want to charge yet
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Sure you can donate. When you buy Enkord Cash in current GUNROX you are donating to make the new one.

Regarding donations,
I can't seem to find the Paypal method on the website, could you add it somehow? I mean i do understand about doing charge-backs in paypal & i gotta be honest that they do have some technical issues but only if you could accept payments as friends & family on paypal , it should be fine & no chargebacks could be allowed to happen.
Thank you in return.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Regarding donations,
I can't seem to find the Paypal method on the website, could you add it somehow? I mean i do understand about doing charge-backs in paypal & i gotta be honest that they do have some technical issues but only if you could accept payments as friends & family on paypal , it should be fine & no chargebacks could be allowed to happen.
Thank you in return.

They can't do it under Friends & Family option... unless they want to be in issues with PayPal themselves.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
BERSERKER! DONT BE AN IDIOT AND MAKE PEOPLE MODS WHO PLAY GOD

New GUNROX!
In other news:

Also, make tourament in Gunrox 2 1 I.P only. I dont want people with 10 accounts spamming tourament cough cough Iron(Love you bro xD but just saying I cant fight you 5 times back to back and win cause you a good player). 2 account should be the max. Also don't make idiots like Fake moderators because they play God and be complete assholes. You want him aborting games saying it was his roommate again? That gay faggot. Power gets to people head. I promote Berna, Luke, and Shuma to be the only three Mods watching the game. The rest of them are idiots. You have a habit of choosing assholes to be moderators. Fake ban me one time because he was playing tourament and I spam him like all players do instead of ignoring me. He banned me 72 hours. I spam Zhannet and say he looks sexy he just ignore me. But he help me get back my account a couple months later.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
nice work berserker, i will be back upon release.
thanks for the update.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him