GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

10 Percent

10 Percent
I just want to understand why does 10% percent have to be taken out from our arts being purchases. We already have to buy coins for 15k just to even gamble a decent art but now I place an art for example 35k you guys take 3.5k how is that even right. I can understand the transfer taking 10 percent but the arts that we make and sell we should get full profit. We the ones that waste coins or purchase arts to gamble so it would only be fair if we got full profit from the are we sell.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yes Kyle.

I just want to understand why does 10% percent have to be taken out from our arts being purchases. We already have to buy coins for 15k just to even gamble a decent art but now I place an art for example 35k you guys take 3.5k how is that even right. I can understand the transfer taking 10 percent but the arts that we make and sell we should get full profit. We the ones that waste coins or purchase arts to gamble so it would only be fair if we got full profit from the are we sell.

I definitely agree, this should be changed to make it more cheaper and fair for the players themselves.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
I agree
Berserker u need to change this too much votes for agree.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Another useless post about suggesting something that berseker will never do... Good luck in future transferring and selling arts...
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Berserker why do you focus on market ? why dont you focus on new maps?, new weapons, new levels, 2x2 tourneys? making a trailer on gunrox and upload in social media so people can start playing your game (gunrox) and they will charge you will get money, i dont know how you really think but think about this please...
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
I agree with Kyle
That something needed to be look up into
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
true, 10% is just BS....
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
pretty sure that wont happens because players will use the market to transfer the cash to avoid losing the 10% thats why they insert it in art market also
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

pretty sure that wont happens because players will use the market to transfer the cash to avoid losing the 10% thats why they insert it in art market also

that makes sense, market will get abused
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Given the fact both buying and selling artifacts has gone up since the update, I do not see a reason for this to be changed, if the 10% affects you this much, don't sell arts.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

, don't sell arts.

enkord secret recipe to resolve any game issues
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

enkord secret recipe to resolve any game issues

Hey now, this 10% feeds my E balance😁
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him