GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Easier Enkord Cash Transfer and Artifact Purchase

1 2

We have started to improve payment system and all the stuff related to paymets. In this update we have changed the way people buy artifacts in the market.
From now on when you buy artifact, you no longer need to make another payment. You can use previously charged money to buy the artifacts.
There is two types of Enkord Cash now - charged and non-charged. Charged Enkord Cash is displayed with yellow sign and is strict equivalent of paid money. Enkord Cash earned in the game or received as volume bonus are white and have the same functionality as before.
Only charged Enkord Cash (yellow) can be used to purchase artifacts in the market.
Additionally, you can transfer charged Enkord Cash to any player at any time.
When delivered to other player, charged Enkord Cash naturally becomes regular Enkord Cash (white).
Also there is 10% fee applied to all Enkord Cash transfers.
Other changes:

• Market tickets removed, now it requires 100E fee to place the item. All players received 100E credit per removed market ticket
  • Auction house was removed
  • Fixed bug with trade channel spam when entering and exiting account
  • On phone and tablets second click into selected cell is not treated as action confirmation now to prevent misclicks
  • Fixed item drag problems in the storage
  • Web (phone) version improvements

This update is only first of the series of payment-system related updates.
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Now we can all spam berserker for free E 😁
Awesome update, excited for more in the near future☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Amazing update
Berserker really great update I will start spend more from now on keep up the good work thanks for lisening to my great idea's
This is hyping me up ☺
Maybe you could make also the group art in the art market nowedays many people willing to sell a group of arts for 1 price to prevent stealing in the future for new people joining this game its a nice setup?
Edited 7 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Big update!!! Looking forward to the next ones.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
It would be interesting for you to give special attention to Brazil. A large active population of gunrox are now sluiced by Brazilians.
Since the DOLAR is around 5.50 reais, it is very difficult for us Brazilians to buy cash. Is there the possibility of adapting the purchase of money to the region? Ex: 10,000 cash for Americans is 10 dollars. 10,000 cash for a Brazilian would be 10 reais.
Thanks for continuing to update our dear game!
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Pense humildemente...

We have started to improve payment system and all the stuff related to paymets. In this update we have changed the way people buy artifacts in the market.
From now on when you buy artifact, you no longer need to make another payment. You can use previously charged money to buy the artifacts.
There is two types of Enkord Cash now - charged and non-charged. Charged Enkord Cash is displayed with yellow sign and is strict equivalent of paid money. Enkord Cash earned in the game or received as volume bonus are white and have the same functionality as before.
Only charged Enkord Cash (yellow) can be used to purchase artifacts in the market.
When delivered to other player, charged Enkord Cash naturally becomes regular Enkord Cash (white).
Also there is 10% fee applied to all Enkord Cash transfers.
Other changes:

• Market tickets removed, now it requires 100E fee to place the item. All players received 100E credit per removed market ticket
  • Auction house was removed
  • Fixed bug with trade channel spam when entering and exiting account
  • On phone and tablets second click into selected cell is not treated as action confirmation now to prevent misclicks
  • Fixed item drag problems in the storage
  • Web (phone) version improvements

This update is only first of the series of payment-system related updates.

Pense comigo pessoal ou melhor, sonhem comigo... do mesmo modo que pessoas que compram arts, colocam dinheiro real pra adquiri-las, dinheiro que entra deste modo, deveria ser justo usa-los também pra comprar arts...
No caso, o que eu acho que seria justo e legal, pessoas conseguirem comprar artefatos usando Enkord Cash que conseguiu com as vendas das suas próprias armas mágicas.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Big moves from the team. One of the most important and game enhancing updates to date. Payment system is a huge deal and this must have been a difficult decision to make. Absolutely phenomenal, awesome job !
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Really nice update good job 🥲🥲
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
fee when u transfering enkord is a bit too much... dont u think? i transfer 1000E and 900 only goes... make it less please...
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

fee when u transfering enkord is a bit too much... dont u think? i transfer 1000E and 900 only goes... make it less please...

Mais ridículo ainda é a pessoa vender a art e ser cobrado uma taxa da mesma pela venda (3000E art = WIN 2700E)
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

yeah that’s the only downside i sent 2000E he only got 1800E, but i still didn’t think it was a big of a deal but i thought it was worth pointing out.
everything else is PERFECT.
thanks again bers
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
NJ
A necessary update, good job.
For the future you should think about increasing the amount of E for each USD purchased (multiplying by 1.5 would be fine --> $ 10 = +- 15k E).
It would also be nice to have an option for buy $5 Enkord Cash with a credit card, it would be good for those who are starting to play or want to make their first transaction.
PDT: I'm still waiting for the nerf to mines 😉
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

A necessary update, good job.
For the future you should think about increasing the amount of E for each USD purchased (multiplying by 1.5 would be fine --> $ 10 = +- 15k E).
It would also be nice to have an option for buy $5 Enkord Cash with a credit card, it would be good for those who are starting to play or want to make their first transaction.
PDT: I'm still waiting for the nerf to mines 😉

With new payment system implemented there will be $5 payment and better rewards for repeating customers.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Nice
I've been waiting for such update for a long time, makes it more enjoyable to purchase arts from the shop.
Great job man, keep it up. 😎
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
@berserker Have u ever thought of maybe doing a payment system like blizzard and steam ? where they see what region your from and charge you equivalent to your money ?
example : a game cost $60 USD = $12,000 Argentine pesos (almost a 1/3 for someones salary here in argentina LOL )
Steam, Blizzard will lower it considering Inflation and other stuff and put the price at $12 USD ( $2400 Argentina pesos ) for people only living in argentina.
Giving a chance for people who dont live in 1st world countrys to buy the game and so on.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

@berserker Have u ever thought of maybe doing a payment system like blizzard and steam ? where they see what region your from and charge you equivalent to your money ?
example : a game cost $60 USD = $12,000 Argentine pesos (almost a 1/3 for someones salary here in argentina LOL )
Steam, Blizzard will lower it considering Inflation and other stuff and put the price at $12 USD ( $2400 Argentina pesos ) for people only living in argentina.
Giving a chance for people who dont live in 1st world countrys to buy the game and so on.

Yea they did and are you aware of that how much its been abused of with VPN? People would litterly buy games for less then 10 cents in their country becuase all they could do is switch to be in brazil and boom 5 cent buys game on steam..
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Yea they did and are you aware of that how much its been abused of with VPN? People would litterly buy games for less then 10 cents in their country becuase all they could do is switch to be in brazil and boom 5 cent buys game on steam..

why is it allowed in HUGE companys like blizzard then ?
Edited 37 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

I don't know about blizzard since I don't use their service, but regarding Steam compared to ENKORD, I think you are asking a bit too much from such a small company and WE DO NOT handle payments so currently there is nothing that we can do, xsolla handles it all, perhaps with the new system we will be handling it, maybe not, only time will tell.
The new payment system will benefit all players, so lets wait for that first and then go from there ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

The new payment system will benefit all players, so lets wait for that first and then go from there ☺

we shall see..
Edited 3 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*

Mais ridículo ainda é a pessoa vender a art e ser cobrado uma taxa da mesma pela venda (3000E art = WIN 2700E)

a ''fee'' charged, goes to our dear friend's account pistol =))
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him