GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Tech Optimizations

Today's we have uploaded optimized build of the game which is a little bit faster and uses less memory. It should work better now on old laptops and phones.
Next major thing we are working on is new payment system which should allow to trade artifacts without charging money, various volume bonuses, incremental discounts for repeating customers and so on.
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
to defeat other art users someone has to spend like 1000dollars. please decrease the overpowered arts make them cheaper and instead of agless armors, make them 200attrition armor.
in art-tournament and outposts its too expensive to play that i dont even care anymore and other clans dont care also because there is a huge difference between clans that makes this game boring.
imagine a new lvl3 guy plays and someone destroys him with super-arts, he would instantly quit probably.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
This update broke shooting cones... pls fix
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Today's we have uploaded optimized build of the game which is a little bit faster and uses less memory. It should work better now on old laptops and phones.
Next major thing we are working on is new payment system which should allow to trade artifacts without charging money, various volume bonuses, incremental discounts for repeating customers and so on.

@Berserker , Please, read my post: Suggestion to breathe new life into Gunrox ''ADD BOTS/PVE'' (Read Berserker)
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Thanks for continuing to update this wonderful Berserker game. Keep it up.
#pvegunrox #addbots
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

to defeat other art users someone has to spend like 1000dollars. please decrease the overpowered arts make them cheaper and instead of agless armors, make them 200attrition armor.
in art-tournament and outposts its too expensive to play that i dont even care anymore and other clans dont care also because there is a huge difference between clans that makes this game boring.
imagine a new lvl3 guy plays and someone destroys him with super-arts, he would instantly quit probably.

i must disagree with you,
i myself made alot of arts using coins from megas and lvling up alone, and i use/sold a total of +100ke worth of arts, without spending a single dollar,
the art price depends on the players, i dont know how u can make an art cheaper according to u,
- arts arent always winnable, and not everyone can actually afford the super arts you talking about, and if anyone does, its because they actually spend alot of cash, and u cant just hope to afford same things as them with minimum spending,
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

This update broke shooting cones... pls fix

Please explain
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Please explain

Red line when you shooting with shotgun, assult rifles and machine guns thats gone.. (when you point at unit you see red line where is max range etc...)
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

It would be interesting for you to give special attention to Brazil. A large active population of gunrox are now sluiced by Brazilians.
Since the DOLAR is around 5.50 reais, it is very difficult for us Brazilians to buy cash. Is there the possibility of adapting the purchase of money to the region? Ex: 10,000 cash for Americans is 10 dollars. 10,000 cash for a Brazilian would be 10 reais.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Sadly that will never work because Vpn's exist anyone in world could just change their region to that regions and abuse the system.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
@BERZERKER its exactly as neco said
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
I check every day for updates, and I’m glad they are coming. Engine optimizations are a nice addition. I really can’t wait for the popularity of the game to resurface. Thanks Berserker 👍
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Please explain

Ofter this update when try shot with makine Guns , shotguns , augs , it not show anymore the red line , shots show like pistol shots .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

I really can’t wait for the popularity of the game to resurface.

same, can’t wait for the upcoming new updates, hopefully it will be live by December and i get to have some fun
thanks berserker
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Ofter this update when try shot with makine Guns , shotguns , augs , it not show anymore the red line , shots show like pistol shots .

Thanks for the bug report, this will be fixed, you can keep up to date and see when it has been fixed here.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Red line when you shooting with shotgun, assult rifles and machine guns thats gone.. (when you point at unit you see red line where is max range etc...)

Fixed now
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him