GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

One way to increase population.

One way to increase population.
If you can get gunrox on steam it will more then likely have at least a temporary flood of USA players like in the olden days. There is no other tactical turn based game like gunrox other then gunrox so if it can get a steam release i know people would play it and maybe the game can be revived at least alittlebit this would be much more effective then any other kind of advertizement. I do not know how difficult this request is but i know if possible it will be effective at the very least temporarily. Saying this with hopes it gets seen and heard. I am from the USA and no one other then people from 10 years ago would even know what this game is and no one else would ever see this game or think to try it other then through steam. This is all my opinion.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
impossible
i don’t think it’s that easy because the game includes an obvious gambling mechanics which is not allowed in a lot of countries, also the game has VERY high prices compared to other “free-to-play” games.
also people can’t really play for free just yet, gunrox isn’t really a “free-to-play” game which bers tried to fix and his ideas sounded awesome in theory but the implement wasn’t as good.
it will need to be “i want to charge” instead of “i have to charge”.
gunrox will definitely need a lot of adjustments before this can even be implemented.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Adding the game on Steam is pointless at this point, there are multiple reasons but the main ones are that Steam automatically takes 30% revenue cut, which is a big deal for a lot of indie companies - the game is simply too old, the current player base is simply just toxic, adding the game on steam is not as great of an idea as it seems, I understand your frustration with not having any low level players to play with, we plan to implement bots that low level players will be able to play against in the near future, hopefully that will help even a tiny bit.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Pistol i think the bots is a nice way to prevent faking but i have never faked in the first place i enjoy playing for real vs real people its not that theres not alot of low levels thus its taking me a long time to level up its the fact that the only game like gunrox is gunrox and if an attempt isn't even made it will die fully. Yes steam will take a 30% cut however if you think about how many more players will possibly join it would be worth it. If it isn't you take it back off steam. Yes the game is old but it is EXTREMELY unique and unique sells. There is not one other turn based tactical game where you can vs have huge teams like in megas or even 3x3's. Just look at how many "low pixel" games sell getting HUGE backings. Or just give up on this game and make a way for people to support gunrox 2 so that we can comfortably feel it WILL COME. Let us donate money to make it happen rather then having us spend money on a walking dead game that no attempts will be made to get more players back into it. Back to the steam point. You could add rewards to people who DONT use steam. People love free stuff like maybe a unique skin for people who play on browser and gunrox client. I just want to brainstorm ways for my favorite Tactical Turn based game to be seen for the gem that it is by the world.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Bro ur ideas are terrible, please stop posting
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
I think there was never a better name for a person in the history of life itself.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
I actually think derpster has a valid point, this game can’t really die more and when you don’t even try anything, the game won’t get more players anyway.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him