GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

New Payment System

1 2

Today we have completely redesigned payment system and have added a lot of bonuses and rewards for those who support us.
Charged Money is Merged
Now there is common balance for all players on the same account and you can spend it wherever you see fit. Only earned money (like from randoms, etc) is locked to specific player.
More payment amounts
People have been asking for a long time to add amounts lower than $10 and larger than $100 and we have added just that. There is a $4.95 amount added and also amounts up to $999.95. Larger amounts have larger volume bonuses.
Enkord Cash Club
Those players who donate at least $20 per month would receive extra bonuses. Read here about all of the details for loyal donators - Enkord Cash Club terms and conditions.
Gifts to Friends and Clan Mates
Now when you donate, all your friends and clan mates may receive special Supporter's Caskets with 10000E worth of items in them
Repair Kit
Now when you donate $30 or more in single payment, you will receive 2 Repair Kits - one to use and one to give someone as a gift. Repair Kits allow to restore some portion of attrition to any item, so you can repair artifacts now. However, The more powerful artifact is, the less attrition will be repaired.
Supporter's Chest
Now when you donate $30 or more in single payment, you will receive 2 Supporter's Chests - one to use and one to give someone as a gift. Those chests contain random items worth 50000E.
Supporter's Key
Now when you donate $30 or more in single payment, you will receive 2 Supporter's Keys - one to use and one to give someone as a gift. Those keys allow to open up Supporter's Caskets received from your friends or clan mates. Supporter's Caskets contain random items worth 10000E.
VIP Status
When you spend charged Enkord Cash (not the one earned in the game or received as gift or for selling artifacts) you earn VIP points and levels. VIP status provides you the following benefits:

• Discounts for all purchases in Cash Shop
  • All items have increased durability
  • You earn free coins daily

VIP status is time limited, it prolongs and upgrades when you spend charged Enkord Cash and expires when you don't.
Increased durability means every time you shoot (or receive damage), there is a chance attrition point will not be taken, which results in overall longer lifetime of the item.
Combat Perks in shop
Now you can buy combat perks in shop that was previously can be earned only using recycling.
Payment History
Now you can see the history of your purchases on Enkord Website.
Other Changes
There are numerous minor changes, but the biggest of them is ability to recycle multiple items of the same type conveniently.
Conclusions
Changes are huge and all come in one large update, so please be patient about possible bugs and report them here on forums.
P.S. Fir-Trees are decorated now. Happy Holidays!
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Great update! ☺ Happy holidays to all 😁
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
VIP Status:
Can you elaborate a bit more in the VIP status?(give examples would be nice)
-Charged Money is Merged(Super awesome thanks)
-More payment amounts(really cool good job)
-First payment bonus(this is very nice to attract ppl to charge)(but is it character or account? because this can be abused if it's only character)
-Enkord Cash Club(OK for those who are big spenders)
-Gifts to Friends and Clan Mates(will be very interesting to see results)
-Supporter's Key(will these be available to buy in shop aswell or win ingame?)
-Combat Perks in shop(My opinion way too overboard or maybe restore clans perks to one use perk week so non big spenders can have chance to fight fair vs big cashers, some perks turn a game around very hard(reta, extra ap, remove status, etc)
Other Changes-Thanks a lot of making it easier to recycle very useful

Still, overall was expecting less got more than what I expected so I give it a 10/10(Buying perks is just too harsh imo)
EDIT:New purchase system is the best from the update(even tho I don't charge that much myself) it feels much more rewarding to charge now. Good work and thanks
Edited 1 hour, 7 minutes later by *DELETED*.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
reporting few issues
Error when charging: Error(500)
Unfortunately there was an error while trying to access this page. Website administrators are notified already and we will make everything possible to fix this problem promptly. Please try to access this page later to see if the problem was resolved.
Edited 2 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

1- how to recycle multiple items?
2- error when charging: Error(500)
Unfortunately there was an error while trying to access this page. Website administrators are notified already and we will make everything possible to fix this problem promptly. Please try to access this page later to see if the problem was resolved.

You recycle more than 1 of the SAME item, so try to recycle 1 sig if you have 10 games gives you option to recycle all of them =)
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Error when charging: Error(500)

Fixed now
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
I must say Bers you done well with this one my man, good work 👍🏾
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Update: First payment bonus temporarily removed because some people already started to abuse it by creating level 1 accounts. We will restore it in some form after we will figure out how to prevent the abuse.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
maybe can you add the christmas outfits for 1E or did you forget it like last year? ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
any plans to add more levels, maps, weapons...?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
There is a bug when sometimes you receive rewards, but money is not updated - restart the game to see the updated money. We will fix it in the next update.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Update: First payment bonus temporarily removed because some people already started to abuse it by creating level 1 accounts. We will restore it in some form after we will figure out how to prevent the abuse.

Add a minimum lvl requirement in the account or add a mininum of time played something around that?
Or simply punish people abusing it? Because that is a good thing to have for a new player who wants to try out game..
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
when i charge 300k E then i get only 100k E or what and others will be bonus???
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

when i charge 300k E then i get only 100k E or what and others will be bonus???

You can see the breakdown of what items you get:
Edited 8 hours, 30 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Hi berserker here a very old player(2009), and i find a bug, if u charge E in main acc The same E Will charged on all acc u got in same mail, i dont know if this is a bug or a big surprise from. Update, tell me if found some more
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Hi berserker here a very old player(2009), and i find a bug, if u charge E in main acc The same E Will charged on all acc u got in same mail, i dont know if this is a bug or a big surprise from. Update, tell me if found some more

All charged E is merged and can be used on any account on the same email☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Combat perks, for individual users who don’t have a clan... Do they work the same as having a clan, and is it a one-time use? If I purchase it will I have it forever or a period of time? Thanks, also terrific updates. Can’t wait to try it these new gameplay/shop mechanics out
If this was previously answered; I haven’t been available lately. I watch the forums daily for new changes. Thanks
Edited 5 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Clan perks are price per one-time use. I don't want them to be used massively not to cause imbalance, that's why the price is very high.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Today's update has a lot of fixes. More details here:
Post #219851
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Question
Hey, Would it be possible to see our total spending/ total E charged over the account period?
Thanks
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him