GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Starting maps unlocked for all players

1 2 3 4

In the latests update we have unlocked Beginners Quarter and Clover Quarter for all players. Hopefully now new players will not have an impression the game is totally empty.
Also the updated version of the game has a new engine which uses OpenGL (instead of DirectX in old one), so some players may need to update their video drivers in order to play. Let us know in the comments if something stopped working or any bugs appeared.
If you are unable to run the game, try to uninstall, then re-download and re-install from the website.
Also we have added Turkish translation to the game. Thanks to Oxie.
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
thank you for showing love to the game
fake refs been fixed too?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
My Game doesn't work
Bers, after this new update when I open the game and click "Update" it begins to download and complete, then close, but doesn't open again as it should. When I click to open again, it just ask to click again in "Update". ☹
I use Windows 10 64x.
NVidea GTX1050.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Bers, after this new update when I open the game and click "Update" it begins to download and complete, then close, but doesn't open again as it should. When I click to open again, it just ask to click again in "Update". ☹
I use Windows 10 64x.
NVidea GTX1050.

Problem fixed by reinstalling the game.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Wow thank you for listening to your players. This is big news
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
core.exe
Bers ... The New Update made for me a problme .. even if i did uninstal and download it 5 times or 6 it doesn't work ... please try to find a solution for this cuz it doesn't open for me
- I have Windows 7 / 64 Bites ..
Edited 2 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
I can't open gunrox there is something wrong
I delete as u said and download from website , now it says
Unable to update game files , please run the game under administartor rights .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Core.exe
Mesmo problema esta acontecendo para mim
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

I delete as u said and download from website , now it says
Unable to update game files , please run the game under administartor rights .

Hi Mate, try to uninstall > restart the computer > Download the game again > Install > Execute as Adm.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Mesmo problema esta acontecendo para mim

Faça isso que falei acima minha cara > Desinstale o Gunrox > Reinicia o PC > Baixa de novo > Instala e executa como Administrador.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
graphics is bad
i can open gunrox but the graphics is bad.. like the map is glitch broken, units too . how can I fix this
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

i can open gunrox but the graphics is bad.. like the map is glitch broken, units too . how can I fix this

Try to update your Video Driver.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
core.exe
At first the graphics is bad so I try uninstall the game and install it again but nothing happen.. the graphics and map glitched.. then I follow the instruction to make opengL then after it I open Gunrox and this happens core.exe
I always open it under admin but it still not work
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Bug and trobles
I have troubles in my pc, the game close when I try to enter and on mi laptop the textures fail I can see were I move, we need this will be fixed soon.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
I have the same problem as SynxxDie player, the game enters faster than normal, the items look good but the units and maps are damaged ☹
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

I have troubles in my pc, the game close when I try to enter and on mi laptop the textures fail I can see were I move, we need this will be fixed soon.

I have the same problem that you also use a laptop
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Please post screenshots
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Bad Graphics

I have the same problem as SynxxDie player, the game enters faster than normal, the items look good but the units and maps are damaged ☹

Hi guys i have same ploblem SynxxDie & Hatsume_Miku i can join but units and map are trash, can help us solve this 😕
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Picture

Please post screenshots

There its

Gunrox.zip

3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
my game looks the same as kevin
Edited 4 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him