GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

GUNROX is 9 years old now!

1 2 3 4 5 6

GUNROX. GUNROX never changes.
We celebrate birthday with discounts and tournament.
Both individual and complete resets are 30% off this year. Offer will be valid for a few days. Thanks to everyone who still playing and have faith in this game.
Also we are starting traditional birthday tournament (no arts, no clan perks). 150 000 E for the first place and 75 000 E for the second place is a good incentive, so you should join too while there is time.
6 years ago Quote
Reply to

GUNROX. GUNROX never changes.
We celebrate birthday with discounts and tournament.
Both individual and complete resets are 30% off this year. Offer will be valid for a few days. Thanks to everyone who still playing and have faith in this game.
Also we are starting traditional birthday tournament (no arts, no clan perks). 150 000 E for the first place and 75 000 E for the second place is a good incentive, so you should join too while there is time.

O nice to see you bers, you alive, i play this game from the start, when i was 16 years old,now i have almost 26, and this game its still nice, if you do some good updaites in game, i can be back, also i can pay for this, dont let the game to die =)
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
Berserker with all my respect
You are losing one of the most good Online games in this world
i've played many online games , alot of i mean
and after playing gunrox for 10+- years i still back to play this amazing pure tactical game from time to time
simply , i cant leave it - and many others do the same
why ? why u r leaving this game without any update for 4+- years ?
why u r not trying to share it more and more as before ?
very sad to see a game with new idea like Gunrox have only 60 players!!!
this game should have more and more players.
If i were u i would listen to my players , my teammate in game , and just look around. u leave this game long time ago. but there's still many ppl come from time to time just to remember they old days
Re-survive GUNROX in this Birthday!
Edited 4 minutes later by .
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
BUY GAME
I'AM BUY THE GAME GUNROX
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
dam fucck, i feel old as fuck
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to

dam fucck, i feel old as fuck

me too ☹
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
Lol yall letting Father of Time bully yall 😁😁😁
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
☺I've been playing this game for almost 10 years and I still like it a lot
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
hey berserker, how about gifting the game to the community? perhaps we can breath some life into it
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
THE GAME IS GOLDEN.
YOU choose to throw your BEST shot (GUNROX) for other USELESS projects.
Look over other companies (RIOT) witch dominated the market with ONE GAME
Before other games I use to spend money on this game not just to have nice things just because I wanted to support the game and his creator.
Now I just hope that one day I'll see updates and advertising for such a beautiful idea.
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
lost recovery code
berserker u cant help me ?
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to

THE GAME IS GOLDEN.
YOU choose to throw your BEST shot (GUNROX) for other USELESS projects.
Look over other companies (RIOT) witch dominated the market with ONE GAME
Before other games I use to spend money on this game not just to have nice things just because I wanted to support the game and his creator.
Now I just hope that one day I'll see updates and advertising for such a beautiful idea.

The all-new GUNROX is still a possibility. We are currently working on all-new engine which will work on all platforms - Web, PC, MacOS, Mobile, Tablets, even in mobile browsers. We will release another game on it and if everything will work out well, we will return working on GUNROX. I have a lot of cool ideas about GUNROX, but unfortunately it is not possible to work on GUNROX right now.
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Please bring this game back to life! I've played this game for about 2 years until I lost accesses to a computer which was 7 years ago. Now i can get back into it with a new account and I can't find a single game! This game is still very addicting but it gets boring waiting hours for someone to hopefully join me. I've been trying to play it for 3 days and I'm still level 1 ☹ Please help this very fun game!
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
The end of Gunrox?
berserker how much longer will the remaining players expect in GUNROX? already are more than 5 Years that the game does not receive any update, we are playing a game dead, you could put the game active in regard to players as we can help in the disclosure of the game has players from several countries playing GUNROX, there is no game like this then does not throw everything to the top, I know you're in a totem job, it's worth nothing to pay attention to Gunrox!
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to

The all-new GUNROX is still a possibility. We are currently working on all-new engine which will work on all platforms - Web, PC, MacOS, Mobile, Tablets, even in mobile browsers. We will release another game on it and if everything will work out well, we will return working on GUNROX. I have a lot of cool ideas about GUNROX, but unfortunately it is not possible to work on GUNROX right now.

Berserker we wall are waiting for new updates, your players love that game, then dont let this game die!
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
to berserker
u are saying thats u got an amazing ideas but actually that u don't got a mind ...
if ur really smart u could focouse on gunrox but sadly ur a gold digger and u cant.
u have a gold fish in ur hand and u cant see it (:
sorry if i was rude but u deserve it
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
promises, ....
...., promises, the only thing I can hear (ben harper - song) and Berseker talk too 😲
We go wait for new gunrox 2 until 2050 😁😁
good year for you all... and in this age dont belive in miracles! just play old and good gunrox 😎
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

So you guys will work on another game, then start gunrox 2 ??? This leads to what? 3 or 4 years??? Do you think these NUTELLAS kids will want to play this game with "Outdated graphics" .... you should think about it now, start doing ....
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to

Berserker, do not think about new players ... you have to think about the roots players, who never abandon the game, those who have been here from the start, today's kids, just think of 1080P Ultra HD Graphics, unless you make a Gunrox in the graph of the new Generation ... because if you can not forget, it will not bring new players that easy ...
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
Think about the players
Man, this game is dead already, everyone faking, not only low lvl, clans are faking in fame, why u dont make an update. Berserker, u should so something about it, you are still getting money from the game, why dont u just put an update so more people can play this good game and u will get more money than the money you are already earning.
Do something about this, we are tired of waiting so long. 😡
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4 5 6

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him