GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Remmber ME BUG

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Dear astor, there is a stupid bug into the new update
(REMMBER ME) if you chose that button and then went to change email or pw etc... it wont change , the user whos using account still can join without typing new email or pw cuz of remmber me button .. you should update this cuz its so bad i hope you understand me

Reported by .

Edited 6 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Also its not working at all for me... "remmeber me"
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Are You Here??
Remember Me button works horrible!
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yes for example if I share my account to someone and that person press the “remember me” button he’ll still have access no matter how many times I change my password.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
If you change password from now on, other people will not be able to login using saved logins.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Yes for example if I share my account to someone and that person press the “remember me” button he’ll still have access no matter how many times I change my password.

share account = ban . take care, your next ban is 72
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

If you change password from now on, other people will not be able to login using saved logins.

thanks it working fine now
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him