Originally Posted by berserker
Today we are glad to announce something we have been working on for several months.
Now you can play GUNROX anywhere.
The link above is an alpha of the browser version of GUNROX which should work on phone, tablet, desktop, laptop, Mac, Linux, you name it. Some player told me it even laucnhed in Xbox One browser.
This an alpha version still, so expect bugs to happen. Please post encountered bugs and ask questions here in comments or on forum.
What do you thing about this?
1) I was unable to send a text message in the chat via my cell phone.
2) It is not possible to create a combat room.
3) It is not possible to enter the cash shop
4) When pressing random battle, the game does not find even if there are players available (I did the test on the computer and I managed, however, on the cell phone it just keeps charging).
5) It is not possible to switch maps.
6) It is not possible to view tournament information.
7) It is not possible to open a player's profile.
These were some of the problems encountered in the first minutes by mobile, I hope I have contributed to the improvement.