GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

don't forget who never forgot the game ...

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

me and many players always kept playing even when the enkord itself had '' abandoned '' the game. Now they are giving a hype to the game, however, forgetting the origins, xp, cash, etc ... now even a purchase with a card is difficult, the site barely loads ... anyway, don't forget who hasn't forgotten game so far, listen to what we ask, this is not much ... armed games against nakeds 0 xp, 0 cash ... games with arts 0 xp, 0 cash, or should I stay 20 minutes in 1 battle ?? this is crazy
LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY 😉

Reported by *DELETED*.

3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
toma google translator
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I studied English at Wizard
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

me and many players always kept playing even when the enkord itself had '' abandoned '' the game. Now they are giving a hype to the game, however, forgetting the origins, xp, cash, etc ... now even a purchase with a card is difficult, the site barely loads ... anyway, don't forget who hasn't forgotten game so far, listen to what we ask, this is not much ... armed games against nakeds 0 xp, 0 cash ... games with arts 0 xp, 0 cash, or should I stay 20 minutes in 1 battle ?? this is crazy
LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY 😉

+1 100% agreed, annoying af
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
BOM POST AI CARA
😎😎 1+
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him