GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

System Flaw

Reply to
System Flaw
Berserker.. there is an obvious flaw in the security system because I was stolen this past 3 days by "Rasti" me and my friend for the third time this week and this is really going out of control.
The guy literally just opened my account "GHOST" without having any email nor password which is extremely ridiculous, 2 days before that he opened the accounts "ambigous" and "BOUNS" and did the same, all three account had a lot of arts that are worth a lot of $.
The way I found out it was him is when I try to trade him it says this:
[03:20:44] Trading between your own accounts or players with same IP address is not allowed.
I will also show it here.

There is no point spending my money with this weak system, at this point i'm spending for OTHERS not for my self.

We only intervene if such thing happened because of game bug

THERE you go, that's a system flaw for you, someone getting into our accounts for absloutely no reason, now it's your full responsibility to do something upon it, otherwise we'd be done with this game.
Thanks
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
i’m assuming it’s the same method Henrique used when he stole El-Patron account, and the others that got banned, only god knows how
only difference is Rasti was nice enough to only take the arts and leave, didn’t change passwords or anything
Edited 4 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
MY RIGHTS
yes, adding to what yousef said im a player since 10 years ago didnt steal any person and i got stolen multiple times because i was a nice person and trusted the wrong people as 3ineek did and trusted Argument.
honestly i surprised that's by only 3 days me and ghost arts and my second account in same email Ambiguous is stoled By a player Called "Rasti" thats make me angry and nervous i don't pay my cash for other people and when we come to u, u guys saying its our wrong -.-
Now its ur wrong and ur case we asking u to return our arts or at least pay us back because ur system is failing and i don't know how he is doing and entering my accounts but he stoled me alot of arts worth thousand and allot of time to gamble and that's not a joke berserker.
You Must compensate me and Ghost.
and u must to let other learn a firm lesson to stop trying hacking and steal us
u must punish Rasti hard way . 😡 😡
i hope u do something helpfull and compensate us because it's our rights
I DON"T WASTE MY MONEY AND TIME FOR OTHER .
for help he stoled me in 17/01/2022 between hours 15:30 and 16:30 UKA
Edited 2 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
allot of stolers
i think it's the right time now to show us how can you compensate you'r players who are donating allot of money every month, helping ur game moving on and show us thats our rights and our arts and money all saved and secured not to be afraid to get stolen by anyone.
and i conisist to punish Rasti so other people won't think to hack or do anything by abusing flaw system to steal other arts.
when i say arts i mean money because u know how much arts costs money .
I hope to give us the justice.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
LOL LOL LOL
Why is it that only ur friends are the ones defending u and trying to get Rasti Banned...
The Security systems here is ok there are many ways to prevent people from stealing your account..
That picture shows no evidence.
To me it seems you lend your account to many of your friends which is not a good idea
Edited 3 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
JustForWar is correct. The way they steal is unrelated to game. Most likely you share account with someone else or you use easy to guess passwords/secret answers, or someone else has access to your email and from there it is easy to steal.
System does everything reasonable to protect you, but it won't help if you are not serious to protect yourself. Try to change passwords everywhere and don't share accounts with anyone.
Also connect your phone number to be able to restore account easier.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

i’m assuming it’s the same method Henrique used when he stole El-Patron account, and the others that got banned, only god knows how
only difference is Rasti was nice enough to only take the arts and leave, didn’t change passwords or anything

Yes, the same method, which called "carelessness". Did you noticed that only people who share their accounts with others get "hacked" or "stolen" ?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Attention to players
Simply dont share ur account.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
stoler are not welcome

Simply dont share ur account.

Melvin u deserve to be G O A T because ur really the Greatest of all the time by stealing other and call them a friends ur literally a snake.
u must be sahmed of yourself and trust me berserker won't like u and will never add u to Enkord clan because berserker know if he add u to his clan u will steal his clan cause stealing is in ur blood.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Berserker.. there is an obvious flaw in the security system because I was stolen this past 3 days by "Rasti"me and my friend for the third time this week and this is really going out of control.

why didnt u change your passwords after the 1st time?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Yes, the same method, which called "carelessness". Did you noticed that only people who share their accounts with others get "hacked" or "stolen" ?

that’s a very direct question, yes you’re right, this man scares me with this direct questions
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

no one can force someone to give an account over the internet... but we can SHARE.. that you understand well, because you share with '' Jr '' and vice versa 😉
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
All useless statements aside y’all really think anyone gonna support you Kuz you charge a lot in the game? Nah it don’t work like that and I know it’s evil of me to say this but y’all got what you deserve. Now stop complaining Kuz y’all making us laugh too much
Edited 57 seconds later by . Reason: Crying kids need arts and perks to win but cry when they get robbed.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him