GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Mobile and web version of GUNROX - play on your phone and in browser.

1 2 3 4

Today we are glad to announce something we have been working on for several months.
Now you can play GUNROX anywhere.
The link above is an alpha of the browser version of GUNROX which should work on phone, tablet, desktop, laptop, Mac, Linux, you name it. Some player told me it even laucnhed in Xbox One browser.
enkord.com/game/gunrox
This an alpha version still, so expect bugs to happen. Please post encountered bugs and ask questions here in comments or on forum.
What do you thing about this?
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

6_a button that allows to change the units quickly as it would be the TAB key in pc.

it is present there
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
help
when i put trap in my phone i can not shoot it with my normal wepons, how can i do it or there is no option for it yet?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Thanks for report,
Soon we will release a bunch of fixes of web/mobile version.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Para melhorar precisamos de um app disponivel na play store! assim haverá mais jogadores!

Precisamos do game na play story
E precisamos divulgar tbm
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Can this be found on playstore? If yes, whats the name because I cant find gunrox.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Can this be found on playstore? If yes, whats the name because I cant find gunrox.

No. Just open the link in the news post on your phone to get it.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Gunrox Updates
Hello Berserker,
I got some new ideas that are pretty impressive for gunrox 2.
First of all I am a game developer aswell and I would love to help on working to gunrox 2.
Idea 1: Tournaments for 2 x 2 means you can play with a friend special 2x2 tournaments. (Normal armed & Art)
Idea 2: Group art market (Some people want to buy a group of arts to prevent stealing and trust issues).
Idea 3: Maybe some special items that you can use for single battles or special items for clan battles something like (Gadgets) this can be a button for under the medallion tab.

Idea 4:
Red gamble coin that will be 100% chance on decreasing art by 1 level.
Idea 5: Green gamble coin that will be 100% chance on increasing art by 1 level.
Idea 6: 2 types of enkord cash to make buying arts easier on market.
Type 1: In game enkord cash this is the cash you can only buy items from shop clothing and perks and skills (The main cash as we know it today).
Type 2: The own cash from purse this cash can be used to buy multiple arts from art market for an example you charged 10.000 enkord cash for $9,99 you want to buy 3 arts for like 3000 enkord cash each you still have 1000 enkord cash left without need to keep charging again 5$ > 5000 enkord each time. (The process will be the same and the gain of money will be on both sides player and game admin the same).
Idea 7: More maps and maybe to level 100 as it was in 2009?
Idea 8: Single player battles to earn some small rewards for people who are poor so they wont fake but still get something to win.
Idea 9: That if your e-mail and password got changed (because its stolen or given away) that you always can get it back by a correct birthdate. (Since its not possible at this moment).
Idea 10: Remove the trade restriction of other ip but place it to a certain of level when you allowed to trade like level level 6 as it is today. (Alot of people getting stolen in transfer during trades because of this trade restriction).
Idea 11: Making a test area where you can test and tryout any type of weapon like the tutorial (Dummys) but also where you can test the ressistance of armors so that they can hit you with a chosen weapon.
Idea 12: Tournaments where you choose your level (Beginner, Advanced, Expert) based on win/lose ratio and playing time so that everyone and the newcomers have an more equal chance to win.
Edited 16 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
I like all the ideas just not the idea 6.. because it wont be fair to the poor people who cant charge to have that money... and if you do it you should be able to sell (gems for example) for enkord or reversed (enkord to gems). This way it will be fair because you will be able to transfer the enkord into the gems from the games you are winning...
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Ideas 4-6
Hardly see this happening
Idea 8: bers/astor said that once the faking has been ironed out and the mobile/web versions are mostly stable they can look at making it bit easier to get EC
Idea 9: security code exists for this reason
edit: https://imgur.com/a/CWCEda9
Edited 2 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
i think its so bad idea that when i join game then disconnect at the beginning of the game be banned from random games for 60mins, i literally when i joined the game on random i clicked on home screen by accident in my phone so i got disconnected then when i back i found that the game aborted and i am banned from random 60min and E on cash reseted, so guys in my opinion that you back it as it was and make abort button that disapear after 2mins from the game starts i literally was close to 100E. thats all and sorry for my bull shit grammer, please just fix it or do something
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Hello Berserker,
I got some new ideas that are pretty impressive for gunrox 2.
First of all I am a game developer aswell and I would love to help on working to gunrox 2.
Idea 1: Tournaments for 2 x 2 means you can play with a friend special 2x2 tournaments. (Normal armed & Art)
Idea 2: Group art market (Some people want to buy a group of arts to prevent stealing and trust issues).
Idea 3: Maybe some special items that you can use for single battles or special items for clan battles something like (Gadgets) this can be a button for under the medallion tab.

Idea 4:
Red gamble coin that will be 100% chance on decreasing art by 1 level.
Idea 5: Green gamble coin that will be 100% chance on increasing art by 1 level.
Idea 6: 2 types of enkord cash to make buying arts easier on market.
Type 1: In game enkord cash this is the cash you can only buy items from shop clothing and perks and skills (The main cash as we know it today).
Type 2: The own cash from purse this cash can be used to buy multiple arts from art market for an example you charged 10.000 enkord cash for $9,99 you want to buy 3 arts for like 3000 enkord cash each you still have 1000 enkord cash left without need to keep charging again 5$ > 5000 enkord each time. (The process will be the same and the gain of money will be on both sides player and game admin the same).
Idea 7: More maps and maybe to level 100 as it was in 2009?
Idea 8: Single player battles to earn some small rewards for people who are poor so they wont fake but still get something to win.
Idea 9: That if your e-mail and password got changed (because its stolen or given away) that you always can get it back by a correct birthdate. (Since its not possible at this moment).
Idea 10: Remove the trade restriction of other ip but place it to a certain of level when you allowed to trade like level level 6 as it is today. (Alot of people getting stolen in transfer during trades because of this trade restriction).
Idea 11: Making a test area where you can test and tryout any type of weapon like the tutorial (Dummys) but also where you can test the ressistance of armors so that they can hit you with a chosen weapon.
Idea 12: Tournaments where you choose your level (Beginner, Advanced, Expert) based on win/lose ratio and playing time so that everyone and the newcomers have an more equal chance to win.

u set an image of gunrox 2 in brain
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
The first map in new gunrox should be the old level 100 city under construction from 2008
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Dynamic red zone: maps shrink to the same number of cells but from unknown areas/edges (not just a 1:1 square). I think this could make games more exciting and unpredictable?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Dynamic red zone: maps shrink to the same number of cells but from unknown areas/edges (not just a 1:1 square). I think this could make games more exciting and unpredictable?

yea and unbalanced too for other people xD
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

bruh this guy faking alot look at him xD
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

https://prnt.sc/xgrnyo

You need to update Google Chrome to the latest version to fix this.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Gunrox 2 Steam....
Berserker afternoon....
I came here to talk about Gunrox 2, because you don't put it on the Steam platform, where it would cost at least 20R$ and the purchase system would be a little more balanced, even being able to ban directly on the account with Fakes, if the person want another account, just pay the 20R$ again, I guarantee you would have a greater volume of players in the game...
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
The game is not ready for steam, i feel that there are still a decent amount of flaws in this game and much developments to do, and will likely receive more criticism on steam platform. But i can see the updates lately and slowly working towards gunrox 2 and eventually, hopefully one day we will make it to the platform 😁
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Green button bigger?
i Missclick often on phone. there is a small space between the green and the end of the phone where if u touch it, it will move the map and auto walk without the confirm.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

i Missclick often on phone. there is a small space between the green and the end of the phone where if u touch it, it will move the map and auto walk without the confirm.

Will be fixed in the next update
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him