GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

We need new maps.

We need new maps.
I don't know what include map creation. Maybe some new obstacles and art work, smart positioning on the grid... But I think that it will be great.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Adding new maps is not a high priority right now since there are more important things to add like bots for example - current maps like Mystic, Ice and Memo are quite empty as well so spending resources on new maps right now makes no sense, maybe in the future though ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Adding new maps is not a high priority right now since there are more important things to add like bots for example - current maps like Mystic, Ice and Memo are quite empty as well so spending resources on new maps right now makes no sense, maybe in the future though ☺

Please don't make bots with arts 😁
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
We all want more players. Bers, you and all players want that. I'm waiting for a random game and can't find opponent.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Bots with arts for + difficulty would be awesome(OFC we can't loot them) but yeah would be fun for extra difficulty and + exp maybe
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Bots with arts for + difficulty would be awesome(OFC we can't loot them) but yeah would be fun for extra difficulty and + exp maybe

That will be like a chess. You can't bet AI.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
can we have a map like outpost maps for megas, that wouldnt take much ressources because it already is made. it would be only bigger and maybe cars or so added like junk and then its done. i think maps are empty because everyone play mega.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Too early to think about it but it is all a possibility, depends how bots do on release ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

can we have a map like outpost maps for megas, that wouldnt take much ressources because it already is made. it would be only bigger and maybe cars or so added like junk and then its done. i think maps are empty because everyone play mega.

I doubt there is enough resources at the moment to concentrate on this, perhaps it is a possibility in the near future - after bots update has been released.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Awesome idea) Just need to make sure all arts will be personal 😁
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Awesome idea) Just need to make sure all arts will be personal 😁

make sure that farmers dont use it as an opurtunity to buy disarm perk and get those arts too.., XD
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
i dont really see how NEW MAPS are that important for the game, maps are simply a BACKGROUND, not a principe, its gameplay that matter,
for me i just wish people to learn how to play, especially those who play for years, that way the game will be enjoyable,
Edited 1 hour, 3 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him