GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Warning to the clans

1 2

Warning to the clans
I know fame games could be fishy sometimes being hard to see whether it's pre-determined or not, but this is out of any bounds. Do this and you will be surely banned and your clan will loose all fame points:

I guess there is no need to mention that Obsydian, Nutcracker, B33_CheatToWin is this same player Cruentus, leader of Noxious clan.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
better warn voltron
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

better warn voltron

Anyone else and should be warned!
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
ban this clan😡
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

ban this clan😡

They are not yet for that ban, there's no solid foundation in this.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Well now i know whole truth how is with clans. Voltrons, Hell's Angels they play fakes sometimes but like all but more points they got for personal arts even if they lose but what noxious did it's impsoible. Fakes are Fakes but 33k points in 1 night ohh c'mon 😲
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Well now i know whole truth how is with clans. Voltrons, Hell's Angels they play fakes sometimes but like all but more points they got for personal arts even if they lose but what noxious did it's impsoible. Fakes are Fakes but 33k points in 1 night ohh c'mon 😲

You banned! Shut up!
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
i think cruentus is proud of his clan
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Berserker, how about looking at Lucifer from Hells Angels clan doing his fake fames to try to catch up to us in first place. He is doing one right now. Here are some screenshots of a very unrealistic game in junk. The clan leader of TR kicked all his clan members the day before. Now I see that all his new recruits have suddenly found the courage to go against a lvl 35 when just about everyone i asked refuse to go 3v1 against my 29 because they said its too high and I would win.
Having already set a dangerous precedence of banning my clan members on circumstantial evidence, you should ban all these people too.

Fake 1.jpg

fake 2.jpg

fake 3.jpg

fake 4.jpg

fake 5.jpg

12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Can we change fame system again already?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Berserker, how about looking at Lucifer from Hells Angels clan doing his fake fames to try to catch up to us in first place. He is doing one right now. Here are some screenshots of a very unrealistic game in junk. The clan leader of TR kicked all his clan members the day before. Now I see that all his new recruits have suddenly found the courage to go against a lvl 35 when just about everyone i asked refuse to go 3v1 against my 29 because they said its too high and I would win.
Having already set a dangerous precedence of banning my clan members on circumstantial evidence, you should ban all these people too.

need ban u brain =.=
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Nice work to Hells Angels. They got another 5100 fame in 2 hours. They really pulling some fake fames in and moving a lot of their members into a lot of different clans. Notice the timestamp of the screenshots. Its only a 10 minute difference but the leaderboard updates every 2 hours or so. So as you can see, 5100 fame in 2 hours isn't suspicious, is it Berserker? Especially with a few hours to go before the reset and with a lot of clans members not online.

hells angels fake fame status 1.jpg

hells angels fake fame status 2.jpg

Edited 9 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Here is the fame right before the reset and right after the reset.
According to my calculations, Hells Angels got 29153 fame in that fame week that just passed. Doesn't anyone ask any questions on how Hells Angels get 29153 fame in a single week?
Berserker, why is it that you are not scrutinising the RUSSIAN clan Hells Angels with their super high fame scores? Is it because you are Russian yourself and you are turning a blind eye to your fellow countrymen?

hells angels fake fame status 3.jpg

hells angels fake fame status 4.jpg

12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
plz shut up Cruentus
this post for u only and ure clan
i hope bers banned all ure acc because ure big faker and big faker in ure clan
and other clan tooo like ...
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Hell's Angels True famers? No fakers, Ukrainian fakers.
Well, I agree with Cruentus, they have so many members in other clans that it's not even funny. Lucifer has been faking all day long, they had 13456 on the little number at the beggining of the day, when the points reset, hey had more than 26000 points. And that was in the matter of let's say, 4 hours, because Lucifer came online about 6 hours before the fame points reset. Berserker, you've done some stupid things, some retarded even, and some cheating things, like all those times you have banned my accounts, but that's beside the point. Hell's angels boosted up from 13456 to 26000+ in LESS than 6 hours, but Noxious made all that fame in 7 days. Add up the hours berserker, and you will see your fatal error. I bid you goodbye.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
why all the player want fake to get clan perk? coz it's hard to get and too much powerful to another clan whos can't use them. it's imba for the game.
now the problem is top5 clans get all clan reward.and they can't get more but still hard to get for other clan to close this different.the easy way is fake.i think not every player want to do is.so bers u see the more and more lv50 players choose be single.clan perk can't use in some battle.
maybe it's time to change this situation. the best way i think is give every clan have the chance to get them.
increased not contention.like the single reward to get.
sorry for the english...
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Berserker, why is it that you are not scrutinising the RUSSIAN clan Hells Angels with their super high fame scores? Is it because you are Russian yourself and you are turning a blind eye to your fellow countrymen?

I am tired of your stupid accusations. When you accuse someone, especially me, you must back up with hard facts.
First of all, there is not a single Russian or Ukrainian in Hell's Angels, and even if there is, it doesn't mean they will have any special threatment. I assume you want to say that I am racist? Banned.
The difference between Hell's Angels and Noxious is the fact that first clan used bug which allowed to load up with extra arts to get free fame points, while second clan (noxious), not just used that bug, but also used accounts of the same players over and over making Cruentus playing with himself. See the difference?
Not just Hell's Angels used this artifact bug to get extra fame points. A lot of other clans did so banning just Hell's Angels for this would be unfair, I had to ban other clans to, but this way I would ban half of GUNROX. Therefore I decided to ban Noxious as a warning as they were not just abusing the bugs, but also faked in a common way.
This bug will be fixed today and all fame points cleared down to 0 for all clans, so don't rush into playing this week's fames just yet.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

I am tired of your stupid accusations. When you accuse someone, especially me, you must back up with hard facts.
First of all, there is not a single Russian or Ukrainian in Hell's Angels, and even if there is, it doesn't mean they will have any special threatment. I assume you want to say that I am racist? Banned.
The difference between Hell's Angels and Noxious is the fact that first clan used bug which allowed to load up with extra arts to get free fame points, while second clan (noxious), not just used that bug, but also used accounts of the same players over and over making Cruentus playing with himself. See the difference?
Not just Hell's Angels used this artifact bug to get extra fame points. A lot of other clans did so banning just Hell's Angels for this would be unfair, I had to ban other clans to, but this way I would ban half of GUNROX. Therefore I decided to ban Noxious as a warning as they were not just abusing the bugs, but also faked in a common way.
This bug will be fixed today and all fame points cleared down to 0 for all clans, so don't rush into playing this week's fames just yet.

I have already been banned.
I believe that it is necessary to alter the system of fighting hall of fame on a different principle.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Vault-boy doesnt play fame and never fake!
Thats why i am so focking awesome and popular! And I DONT HAVE BAN LIKE YOU, CRUETINS!
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him