GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Solution to stop fake fames

Solution to stop fake fames
[LEFT]

Today we are talking about the topic of fake fames. As we all know, fake fames have been played
for years so that you get first place in the hall of fame and receive all the rewards, now I've thought
about something that might lead to the end of the fake fames as soon as it can be implemented.
It's not the best idea,
but an idea that could possibly change and there will be no more fake fames in the future. As you can see on the picture above, there is a hall of fame icon next to the map icon. My idea is that you can play the fames every Sunday at a certain time where the moderators can monitor it at the same time, for example from 6 pm to 10 pm all fames are played, Now my idea is that if you press the fame icon on it (the picture above) you can register for the fame fights and the system lets the guilds fight by random generator. That means you can no longer choose which guild to fight against, the system decides it. It would be a very good way to finally end the fake fames!
[/LEFT]
How it could be:
1) Press the Fame icon (only the clan leader can do it)
2) You only have time to register until Sunday at a certain time
3) After all clans have registered, the system decides who is fighting whom
4) The moderators watch the fame fights
5) The system evaluates the points at the end of all fights
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Bad idea, not everyone lives in the same country or continent. When its 5pm or 7pm for me, it is 2-4 am for some people, u cant just allow fame for a time limit. Best idea is to close clans that are bellow top 15 (if u have commun sense u can see that below top 15 are used for fake clans), since berserker cant erease accs that charged money.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
We have plans to change things related to clans that will render faking for top spots in clan leaderboards useless, will leave it to berserker to talk in detail about this 🙄
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Bad idea, not everyone lives in the same country or continent. When its 5pm or 7pm for me, it is 2-4 am for some people, u cant just allow fame for a time limit. Best idea is to close clans that are bellow top 15 (if u have commun sense u can see that below top 15 are used for fake clans), since berserker cant erease accs that charged money.

You have to read more carefully.. It's the same principle as in the tournament. The clans register and fight against random clans, if it woulds take over the same function from the tournament system then it would work great and nobody could start fake fames anymore. The clans register in the system and get a date and time which clan they are fighting against and after all battles are over the system counts the points and distributes them.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

We have plans to change things related to clans that will render faking for top spots in clan leaderboards useless, will leave it to berserker to talk in detail about this 🙄

I'm curious what Berserker says about it, because it has to end with the fake fames, I can no longer see this useless fake fames
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
#Request - Berserker
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him