GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

use ur brain

use ur brain
The game dies and berserker continues to ban players, you have to stop this and think outside the box for some time. Working in an ideal way will not lead you to your goal. Sometimes you have to give up some rules or amend them in order to continue. If you do not care about this game then fix it only from For players who believe in this game, give them more and more advantages, not ban them
You have to think a little about how to increase the numbers, not reduce them, it is not fair to waste a lot of time and in the end get the ban, you have to abandon some rules or amend them for everyone, why not create a page on Facebook to get more The players
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
The whole paragraph u said has no sense:
1) Berserker said he will ban every fake account from people that tries to fake fame (this should be applied in every fake, not only fame), in my opinion thats great, those lv 10s are fake accounts (old refferals) , owners dont even care about those lv 10s, to be honest he should ban main accounts not fake ones. He is having mercy on them.
2) In ur idea of updating the game, well would be great if they add many stuff but they are like 2-3 persons trying to lift a game, apart from this , Berserker u should try to listen the players when u make some updates.
3) Am sure he cares about the game because its a money income for him, but u gotta use ur common sense, ads wont bring new players, they will come lv 1 with 1000 E (with literally no idea on how to save E) , waste it all maybe in dumb stuff like clothes, etc; probably quit after they reach lv 2 or 3 when they gotta wait over 5 hours for 1 random game.
In my opinion, u shouldnt make 1 single update in this game and focus on Gunrox 2 , change the whole concept of G1 because its a pay to play game and maybe TRY TO LISTEN TO THE COMMUNITY
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Be patient
[LEFT]I also want to say something on this subject. I'm sure that Berserker has a lot to do at the moment and the Enkord team is working hard on gunrox 2, we should respect that and be patient. He takes care of the game otherwise there would be no novelty at all but gunrox is just not the only game that was invented by the enkord team.
And you say that it is not fair, if you take so much time into this game and end up being banned?, if you don't stick to the rules, you will be banned, verry simple, this is the case in every game. not just in gunrox, but you surely know that.. So with one thing I agree with you and that with the "advertising" I think that would help Gunrox a lot if there is a lot of advertising for the game, but it would be much more worthwhile if gunrox2 is finished and then advertising is made[/LEFT]
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Microbe-A is correct in many ways, in order to fix most fundamental problems of G1 we have to come up with different concept which will be G2. But nevertheless there are things which could be improved in G1 and we are working on them.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him