GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 21-Apr-2010 - Various fixes

1 2 3

- Recent purchases added to shop - a special tab where you can quickly purchase items that were bought during last 7 days.
- Artifact changes: piercing mod now removes 3 attrition points and corrosive removes 5.
- Ancient Axe now weights 10 points (instead of 15)
- fixed: bug which allowed tournament player to win several games in a row automatically.
- fixed: negative fame points at the start of the week
- fixed: fame points for playing against admin clan
- Dog pet added in test mode (visible only to admins). In the future we will add pets for everyone to purchase.
- other minor fixes
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Atualização 21-Abr-2010 - Correções em geral
- Compras recentes adicionadas na loja - uma aba especial onde você poderá comprar os itens que foram comprados nos ultimos 7 dias.
- mudança nos Artefatos: piercing agora remove 3 pontos de atrito e corrosive remove 5 pontos.
- Machado Ancião pesa 10 pontos (antes eram 15)
- corrigido: bug que permitia um jogador do torneio vencer various jogos seguidos automaticamente.
- corrigido: pontos de fama negativos no inicio da semana
- corrigido: pontos de fama ganhos após jogar contra o clan dos admin
- Cachorro de estimação adicionado para testes (visivel somente para os admin). No futuro adicionaremos bichinhos para todos comprarem.
- outras correções menores
Edited 11 hours, 52 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

- Recent purchases added to shop - a special tab where you can quickly purchase items that were bought during last 7 days.
- Artifact changes: piercing mod now removes 3 attrition points and corrosive removes 5.
- Ancient Axe now weights 10 points (instead of 15)
- fixed: bug which allowed tournament player to win several games in a row automatically.
- fixed: negative fame points at the start of the week
- fixed: fame points for playing against admin clan
- Dog pet added in test mode (visible only to admins). In the future we will add pets for everyone to purchase.
- other minor fixes

Cool but whats the point of the pet??
If only mods are gonna see it, i guess its juss for show 😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
For now there is no point cause we are still testing it. I put it on news so people will know what we are working at.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Aktualizacja 21-Apr-2010 - Różne zmiany + Info zwierzaczki
- "Przeważnie kupowane" nowa zakładka w Cash Shop - specjalna zakładka gdzie możesz szybko zakupić przedmioty często kupowane przez Ciebie w ciągu ostatnich 7 dni.
- Zmiany w artefaktach: piercing teraz zdejmuje po 3 wytrzymałości a corrosive zdejmuje po 5.
- Starożytny topór teraz waży 10 (wcześniej 15)
- naprawiono: błąd który pozwalał graczom turniejowym przechodzić z etapu do etapu automatycznie bez walki.
- naprawiono: negatywne punkty sławy na początku tygodnia
- naprawiono: punkty sławy za grę przeciwko klanowi adminów
- Dodano zwierzaka "Piesek" w trybie testowym (widzialny tylko dla adminów). W przyszłości dodamy możliwość kupienia zwierzaka przez każdego gracza.
- inne pomniejsze naprawy
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Where is that special tab that allow you to purchase items that were bought during the last 7 days ?
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Where is that special tab that allow you to purchase items that were bought during the last 7 days ?

You need to buy something first.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
how much it gonna cost to purchase a pet???
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

great.
well, i know it's still on tests, but, this dog can be used as some type of assist to player, you know, it can find mines or warn the player about a near coming oponent. sounds cool.
Or in other cases, it can be used to detect how drug a player could be.😉
Never order this dog to go near borbo🙄
Edited 3 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
No, pets will have no gameplay value but they will add some passive bonuses that will grow with them.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
what does that means bers?
can u explain more about this pet feture alitle more...
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

what does that means bers?
can u explain more about this pet feture alitle more...

maybe its adding more bonus for exp like u used antifact and get extra bonus. dog will get exp to lvl up or grow up too.. i think that what is bers means
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
dog!!!
nice!! I want a dog!! does it do something?? gt any ap to move, bark if you are near or something???
I still want one if it is just decoration!! jejej
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
xmas wars
can you do xmas wars online???😕😕😕😕
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
If you are putting dogs on the battlefield, can they be shot, stabbed and blown up?
Come to think of it, destructible terrain may be a cool addition some day, no more hiding behind indestructible wooden fences...
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
new bullets
new bullets I think because they do not create bullets poison or stun and ACEG☺😁😲
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Nice ideas. But I have no eknord cash to purchase the dog!
THAT NOT FAIR! i need cash to get the dog ryt?
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
mmm
My English is poor. I do not understand 😁😁.. (To use the dictionary)
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Update 21-Apr-2010 - Verschiedene Fehlerbehebungen
- Neue Kauffunktion im Shop hinzugefügt - ein spezielles Register mit dem man die gekauften Gegenstände der letzten 7 Tagen erneut auswählen kann.
- Artifaktänderungen: "Durchbohrend" (Piercing) entfernt 3 Punkte der Haltbarkeit und "Ätzend" (Corrosive) entfernt 5.
- Altertümliche Axt (Ancient Axe) hat nun ein Gewicht von 10 (statt 15)
- Behoben: Fehler der Turnierspieler ermöglichte mehrere Spiele hintereinander automatisch zu gewinnen.
- Behoben: negative Ruhmespunkte zu Beginn der Woche
- Behoben: Ruhmespunkte für Spiele gegen Clan-Führer
- Haustier Hund wurde im Test-Modus eingeführt (sichtbar nur für Admins).
In Zukunft werden wir Haustiere hinzufügen die für alle käuflich zu erwerben sind.
- Weitere kleinere Korrekturen
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Only those dogs clowere special?
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him