GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Do something about it!

Do something about it!
I've been playing Gunrox again for a while because I've seen it being improved, but one thing really gets on my nerves. Am since 4 months again actively in the game (Last a few years ago) and have so far only level 13 reached and just do not get further because firstly there are not enough players in my level and secondly I get so little experience points when I have won a game. This really sucks very slowly lose the desire to play the game because there are simply no opponents and I wait for hours in the random. Have already written something about it, but there came no concrete answer on it.
(Exactly for this reason many players are fake fighting)
• 1. there are not enough players in the game and therefore no
players to fight against and get further in the game.
• 2. the experience points are too low, if I win I get 500 in a
normal fight that I win and if I lose 200 (even in a game
where I was more than 2 hours in I only get 200 if I lose...
pure waste of time).
We also need more moderators! It's logical: players will stop playing fake fights if more moderators are active, because then nobody dares to do that anyway. Add +2 more moderators in game.

Berserker please read through properly and on the subject here too, I only describe the problems there on how to improve it is in your hand: The Structure of Gunrox
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
:D
You have very good ideas Snoopy, let's wait for your words to be heard.
Gunrox has potential but it is necessary to form a more friendly community in the different social networks. ☺
# gunrox2021 #gunroxapp
#gunroxmobile #gunroxpc #gunroxandroid
Gunrox is back 😁
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
There’s no need for any game moderators with the power to ban, ban powers are reserved for the dev team. With the small community that we have, the only moderation necessary is for chat, which I honestly don’t find necessary at all.
I guarantee we won’t get any new moderators until there’s a surplus in activity and a climbing player-base.
But we won’t get a climbing player-base until these updates are finished, and the hard work advertised.
We’re months or years from any of that. One thing is for sure, the last thing gunrox needs is another mod.
Edit:
Until faking is less convenient, less rewarding, and/or can be stopped with a few fixes. Then the only mods left will be for chat moderation and essentially a receptionist to help beginners. An engine that runs itself, is considered a perfect machine
Edited 3 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
snoopy who used to tell people to be PATIENT and dont force admins to do stuffs cuz they are doing a GREAT JOB, and to stop complaining too much,
the same snoopy is now writing a new post everyday COMPLAINING, very funny indeed
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

snoopy who used to tell people to be PATIENT and dont force admins to do stuffs cuz they are doing a GREAT JOB, and to stop complaining too much,
the same snoopy is now writing a new post everyday COMPLAINING, very funny indeed

I’m not interested in your unnecessary commentary, it’s too childish for me. I’m just saying something I want to get rid of that bothers me and if so, this issue is what I also have the newbie like that.
Still, you’ll get an answer to your sentence. The players complain about the updates being made, I never said anything about it or complained about it! I just want to say that this issue is really a very, very big problem and it needs to be improved or a solution found. I have never complained about the updates and have also told everyone the players should be satisfied that Enkord team still takes care of the game, so stop with your false suggestions!
On the subject of moderators: It’s simple and logical, if there are more active moderators in the game even if there are few players, then it will still help to reduce the fake fights, because nobody dares to do anything when an Enkord member is online and we all know that. Or would you be robbing a bank next to the police? I don’t think☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

There’s no need for any game moderators with the power to ban, ban powers are reserved for the dev team.

Could you quote where I talked about ban power?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Im an old player who lost his accounts because of sharing it with a wrong guy now my highest account is 18 have some lower accounts. Its so annoying in megas when they think im a noob because of my level {most of them play exp fake} its pretty easy to fake when you got a mate and have higher level accounts. Back then i had many +20 accounts and now im with my highest 18level who only gets like 600exp by a game and waste time for mega (not even gain cash). I wish for low levels to get more awards like double or something else just so we can be as fast as fakers at leveling up. Thanks for reading.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Im an old player who lost his accounts because of sharing it with a wrong guy now my highest account is 18 have some lower accounts. Its so annoying in megas when they think im a noob because of my level {most of them play exp fake} its pretty easy to fake when you got a mate and have higher level accounts. Back then i had many +20 accounts and now im with my highest 18level who only gets like 600exp by a game and waste time for mega (not even gain cash). I wish for low levels to get more awards like double or something else just so we can be as fast as fakers at leveling up. Thanks for reading.

Thanks! Only someone in my level can unterstand me. We'll see if berserker see this post, it would be just nice if they increase the experience points higher.
(in my level) For example: 1000xp for winning a game
500xp for losing a game
Actually it is: 500xp for winning a game
100 - 200xp for losing a game
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Thanks! Only someone in my level can unterstand me. We'll see if berserker see this post, it would be just nice if they increase the experience points higher.
(in my level) For example: 1000xp for winning a game
500xp for losing a game
Actually it is: 500xp for winning a game
100 - 200xp for losing a game

Since gunrox was created, a level reset has never been done and at the moment I suppose that the fear of doing it is because some do not like it and end up abandoning it, however this would give life to the game again by putting everyone at the same level is created the spirit of competition or at least so I think ... again berserker please give me 3 reset units or lower prices !!!!😎
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
#SnoopyForMod and #CherryForMod
True words, not enought players, and the rest that still play gunrox are behing silenced and punished for no reason because of Crazybee 2.0
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
more mods?
for?
ban player or restrict them?
less players is the problem
enkord bring updates just because they knew they can fetch enough money from these few players
they dont care if u stay lvl 13 the whole year !
u did not complained about any update because ur just lvl 13 u dont even know how these updates works/affect because u never experienced game like other players does.
#1 POST FOR U SNOOPY UR MY GOOD FRIEND
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

more mods?
for?
enkord bring updates just because they knew they can fetch enough money from these few players

True words Part Two
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

more mods?
for?
u did not complained about any update because ur just lvl 13 u dont even know how these updates works/affect because u never experienced game like other players does.
#1 POST FOR U SNOOPY UR MY GOOD FRIEND

Well said.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
as example a guy i saw as lvl 23, reached lvl 30 within in less than week and he got only an warning
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him