GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

The Structure of Gunrox

1 2

Reply to
daily rewards
if there daily rewards or missions, would be more interesting 🙄🙄
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

That would be very interesting, maybe it will be inserted or it will come in Gunrox2 ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
A lot of great ideas here, not every one; but if half of these concepts are brought into the light we could see more players emerging. Especially the ‘freemium’ aspect. Shedding light on the basic necessities for the game - armaments. There should be a base gun for every level that is simply free, with variations of the gun costing more. How about a free Mp5, AK as an example; now the paid version which is an Mp5+1 because you upgraded it once or several times (people can loot them)
I think base guns, armor (excluding all explosives and ammo) should be free, with a paid option to upgrade or apply a artifact effect with a new in game item (found In chests etc) like a gamble coin, instead an artifact token(blue through orange In rarity)
Anything that would remove faking, so clans that fame are the sole focus until that’s adjusted, while promoting longevity of new players.
Also nominating snoopy as a community leader, I think he speaks for most of us at this point. Out of everyone who cares about this game, he’s clearly got the biggest hard-on- ideas and universally accepted notions. (I think that’s what a pun is)
A community leader is just someone who engages the community with new ideas, polls, events, and can speak freely on behalf of the players to the owner regarding features and community out-spoken issues.
Edited 1 day later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Would be nice to have an official statement from the administration of this game tho, we all enjoy these suggestions and we believe they'll revive the game but it's just a dream we have, sadly I'm kinda not having too much hope but an official answer would suffice.
@berserker or @astor please tell us something, thanks.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

A lot of great ideas here, not every one; but if half of these concepts are brought into the light we could see more players emerging. Especially the ‘freemium’ aspect. Shedding light on the basic necessities for the game - armaments. There should be a base gun for every level that is simply free, with variations of the gun costing more. How about a free Mp5, AK as an example; now the paid version which is an Mp5+1 because you upgraded it once or several times (people can loot them)
I think base guns, armor (excluding all explosives and ammo) should be free, with a paid option to upgrade or apply a artifact effect with a new in game item (found In chests etc) like a gamble coin, instead an artifact token(blue through orange In rarity)
Anything that would remove faking, so clans that fame are the sole focus until that’s adjusted, while promoting longevity of new players.
Also nominating snoopy as a community leader, I think he speaks for most of us at this point. Out of everyone who cares about this game, he’s clearly got the biggest hard-on- ideas and universally accepted notions. (I think that’s what a pun is)
A community leader is just someone who engages the community with new ideas, polls, events, and can speak freely on behalf of the players to the owner regarding features and community out-spoken issues.

Damager, I’m impressed. A very great idea what you’re talking about. There should be 1 weapon that is free, so that you can not use all weapons (free) but only 1 special weapon where you do not have to fight naked, that would still be fair. Thank you very much for the nomination ☺, since you were a former member of the Enkord team, I appreciate these words very much, I like to make these ideas, events, improvements, suggestions because I love this game. It’s a beautiful game! 🙄
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Would be nice to have an official statement from the administration of this game tho, we all enjoy these suggestions and we believe they'll revive the game but it's just a dream we have, sadly I'm kinda not having too much hope but an official answer would suffice.
@berserker or @astor please tell us something, thanks.

Maybe the administrators just have a lot to do, but I’m also looking forward to an answer, because these are very important issues that I’m addressing here.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
#Request for a reply from an administrator
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
When will an administrator comment on these issues? I’m sorry to be impatient, but these issues are very, very important for Gunrox.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Very shameful indeed! These improvements are so important, but well, if no administrator comments, then that’s it. Thank you ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
We are working on solving the problem of not enough items to arm yourself, just not the way it is suggested here.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

We are working on solving the problem of not enough items to arm yourself, just not the way it is suggested here.

Thank you for that answer, but what about the other issues I’ve listed? Is that being taken care of?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
i said right now!

Thank you for that answer, but what about the other issues I’ve listed? Is that being taken care of?

2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

I don’t need your unnecessary comments here.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Cool! Nice suggestions, I would also like to add some:
- From lvl 1 to 3, why not implement bots that move? We rarely see new people nowadays, and even if they click random, they will wait for hours and no player to fight, and then uninstall the game. Have bots for practice! Give exp when winning bots, I mean its just lvl 1 to 3. Why not?
- Admins used to ban newbies for fake fight even if they were trying hard to learn the game. I hope this never happens again.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

omg its khiladi
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
- New players (Leaving game Reason)
We all know the reason to this.. and berserker knows it aswell he aint dumb may i remind you he created this game ? He Runs a COMPANY his main goal is to make money. He is probably looking for a solution to fix this.
- Ignore / add friendlist
True !
- Weapons and armor
Maybe low lvl weapons ( aksu's , tmps , knife , shotgun and leather jacket ) But not all.
- Artifacts market
True !
- Training room
its called Gunrox Room..
- Player vs non player character
This would be so hard to Code.. Making an AI being able to compete with a Human ?
- Abort System Mega
True !
When abort was first implented you could see who wasnt aborting cant remeber why he took it out
- Abort System Random
Abort systems is Fine how it is now expect the part where u cant see who isnt aborting..
- Advertising
Obviously.
- Appreance Prices
Appereance prices are Fine. you want Gucci you better be ready to spend money.
- Moderators
Once the game gets more players berserker will add more mods 100%.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

- New players (Leaving game Reason)
We all know the reason to this.. and berserker knows it aswell he aint dumb may i remind you he created this game ? He Runs a COMPANY his main goal is to make money. He is probably looking for a solution to fix this.
- Ignore / add friendlist
True !
- Weapons and armor
Maybe low lvl weapons ( aksu's , tmps , knife , shotgun and leather jacket ) But not all.
- Artifacts market
True !
- Training room
its called Gunrox Room..
- Player vs non player character
This would be so hard to Code.. Making an AI being able to compete with a Human ?
- Abort System Mega
True !
When abort was first implented you could see who wasnt aborting cant remeber why he took it out
- Abort System Random
Abort systems is Fine how it is now expect the part where u cant see who isnt aborting..
- Advertising
Obviously.
- Appreance Prices
Appereance prices are Fine. you want Gucci you better be ready to spend money.
- Moderators
Once the game gets more players berserker will add more mods 100%.

As you know, Games like Counterstrike 1.6 have bots since 2000 and they even have modes like „Expert“ to be honest sometimes they realy suprise me, so Why Not ? Coding a 2D Game isnt that hard
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

- Training room
its called Gunrox Room..

You got it wrong. That there is a Gunrox Room I am aware of, but I mean that you can test it in the game, that for example on the map there is a land where you can go and test your arts / builds like when you come into the tutorial program in the beginning where the dummy's are. You know what I mean?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Cool! Nice suggestions, I would also like to add some:
- From lvl 1 to 3, why not implement bots that move? We rarely see new people nowadays, and even if they click random, they will wait for hours and no player to fight, and then uninstall the game. Have bots for practice! Give exp when winning bots, I mean its just lvl 1 to 3. Why not?
- Admins used to ban newbies for fake fight even if they were trying hard to learn the game. I hope this never happens again.

As I said before, players allowing themselves fake fights, is only because everyone wants to get to the next level quickly and if there are no players present, then that won't be possible, so players are faking. The best solution would be to install bots where you can play even if there are no players online, so you can fight against bots and reach the next level quickly and do not need to play fake fights anymore.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him