GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Ehmzzthelegend must be banned for ruining GUNROX community

Time/Item waster.
https://snipboard.io/PS6OCi.jpg 1 hour game ( dead in corners )
Pistol did a good job warning him. but sad, he still doing his stupid job all the time.
https://snipboard.io/12BWDz.jpg
Now, please ban this guy.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Shut up
Man please shut up you did the same thing in mega like 3-4 days ago.. you wasted our time when u saw u gonna lose... In this point you should be banned too...
DONT SPEAK ABOUT OTHERS IF YOU ARE THE SAME.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Man please shut up you did the same thing in mega like 3-4 days ago.. you wasted our time when u saw u gonna lose... In this point you should be banned too...
DONT SPEAK ABOUT OTHERS IF YOU ARE THE SAME.

lol, i went afk for 2 turns only, had emergency case
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Don’t act like two little kids, if something like this happens, report it with proof and that’s it! We are grown-up people, so let’s behave like this and not like immature people.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
enough is enough

Don’t act like two little kids, if something like this happens, report it with proof and that’s it! We are grown-up people, so let’s behave like this and not like immature people.

If they no act like kids in the age they are now when they should?Who the fk u think u are to tell the others how to act,let peoples express them self like they like to do.We live in a free world,keep your tips for your self.If i have to stop u in this tryp u put your self to think u some body and can comments all the threads i will do it.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
MoP eat ur oatmeal and chill bro, vamos mega
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Im always but this guy...

MoP eat ur oatmeal and chill bro, vamos mega

2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Okay I have free time today sooo...
Okay let me see. The-Avenger is a very funny loser, seriously xD

lol, i went afk for 2 turns only, had emergency case

By the way, you afk for 2 turns because of emergency? The same reason why I go afk sometimes?.. Then you complain?? Neco is right, just shup up xD
The-Avenger, if you have no other life besides gunrox, that is none of my concern. Go get a job. A garbage collector suits you.
Anyway, I said a lot. I have free time today! I just finished a building project sooo... I have time to reply like this XD, which is fun too since Im teaching The-Avenger basic common sense which he lacks.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
By the way, The-Avenger keeps saying bad words, even threatening to kill people in real life. He also says bad things to his teammates just because they made mistakes. For instance, I brought TMD land mine in mega, he cried a lot about it... TMD land mine is 1 AP only, that's one reason why I had it. Play for sports and fun.. You play gunnrox for obsession, which is pitiful xD
Now you wonder why you always get silenced?? LoL what an idiot for life xD
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO RUINS GUNROX COMMUNITY, so go quit. Nobody cares about you.
Oops sorry, truths only 😉
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
I agree with The-Avenger
Thanks for reporting him, he does the same to me everygame just wasting my doubles when I have and going junk every unit in red zone corner, we cant deal with that taking 200 exp killing him 1 hour game making us leave the game bored.
Atleast when u dont want to play quit or let us kill u fast!
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Thanks for reporting him, he does the same to me everygame just wasting my doubles when I have and going junk every unit in red zone corner, we cant deal with that taking 200 exp killing him 1 hour game making us leave the game bored.
Atleast when u dont want to play quit or let us kill u fast!

Nah you just cry because I waited for you inside the house and beat u up naked vs full. That is part of the game. If red zone eats me up in there, then it is part of the game to surprise you.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him