GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Discounts, New Outfit, Money for Random, Auto-balance Fix and More...

1 2

Today is 13th GUNROX Birthday and we have made an update to celebrate it.
Double experience if 50% off for the next couple of days.
Resets are 30% off for the next couple of days.
Since recent updates helped to reduce number of fake fights we are increasing reward for random waiting from 5E to 7E.
Game balance changes: 40mm weight increased from 5 to 10 because Thumpers and Milkors were overpowered on low to medium levels.
In today's update we have added new outfit:

• Demon Helmet
  • Demon Armor
  • Arabic Colors T-shirt
  • European Colors T-shirt
  • Bulgarian Colors T-shirt
  • Hungarian Colors T-shirt
  • Austrian Colors T-shirt

The price for all outfit increased so there will be less people with custom outfit and those who purchase it will stand out more among others.
We have added a warning on login screen if you don't have your personal
details attached to account and your account could be protected better.
Also we have made adjustments to Red Zone to make it damage for at least 10% of unit maximum health to prevent long games where someone heals and runs in the Red Zone for a long time.
Since Fame battles have very high percentage of fakes among them, we have disabled all discounts for clans in top fame list permanently.
Finally, we have fixed auto-balance in megas so let us know if it helped or not.
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
13th birthday

Since recent updates helped to reduce number of fake fights we are increasing reward for random waiting from 5E to 7E.
Game balance changes: 40mm weight increased from 5 to 10 because Thumpers and Milkors were overpowered on low to medium levels.

• Demon Helmet
  • Demon Armor
  • Arabic Colors T-shirt

The price for all outfit increased so there will be less people with custom outfit and those who purchase it will stand out more among others.
Also we have made adjustments to Red Zone to make it damage for at least 10% of unit maximum health to prevent long games where someone heals and runs in the Red Zone for a long time.
Since Fame battles have very high percentage of fakes among them, we have disabled all discounts for clans in top fame list permanently.
Finally, we have fixed auto-balance in megas so let us know if it helped or not.

thx a lot
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
my honest opinion?

• Demon Helmet
  • Demon Armor
  • Arabic Colors T-shirt

when i said you should balance out the game u literally said "the game is balanced 10 years ago'' now u are nerfing 40mms? 😲
and u are adding more random money cause there are less fakes??
if the game was balanced in the first place people wouldn't have needed faking in the first place man, it is literally impossible to play the game fairly if you do not charge.. and instead of adding something new to the game
like an item or a gamemode, you are adding outfits? reconcider your priorities bro.
Якщо ви одночасно переслідуєте 2 зайців, ви не зловите жодного з них.
😉 😉 😉
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Very nice update
I appericiate once more the work time and effort you put in this game. Well done continue the good behaviour and see more $$$ flying your way ;-)
Maybe for in the future price decrease of appereance could be changed to some lower, besides there are few ways to compensate this...
- I had in mind to make shirts permanent or for at least 250 days.
- Second I had in mind to improve the bonus by charging method system you will be working on next to compensate the new prices of clothing.
Anyway really nice updates good job :-)
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

• Demon Helmet
  • Demon Armor
  • Arabic Colors T-shirt

Many thanks !!!
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
When will you activate the system to separate 2 accounts in one email? and I'm waiting for turkish fixes for innovations..!
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Create a medal that only mega players will get which takes over 2h time so more people would be interested if the price is cash, maybe for gunrox2
Give cash for getting a better rank so less people going to quit, maybe for gunrox2 too
I like the idea of 7cash per minute and cant wait for 10cash per minute.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Thanks . This game has a huge potential, I'm glad your are finally making changes for the balance of the game, I'm still waiting for the nerf to the mines!
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Thank you for doing so much for gunrox and taking care of it. New players are added every day, we are currently over
+100 players. Please continue like this. This game has potential, energy and a lot of verve. Thank you, well done.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Awesome changes! Finally clans get nerfed along with milkors! Hopefully the only mid-build won’t continue to be raging rocket launchers for 10 levels straight. Good job !
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Bravo
🙄

• Demon Helmet
  • Demon Armor
  • Arabic Colors T-shirt

i wish if you add Palestine T SHIRT
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

• Demon Helmet
  • Demon Armor
  • Arabic Colors T-shirt

About removing discount from top 1 fame clan , why dont just ban leader clan who did fakes ? u have pistol he's 24h active , removing is just a bad idea , now where is the challenge between the clans ? posts? i dont think ppl will fight to get a post vs "arters" so where the fun in the clan then think about it again lol 😲
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

About removing discount from top 1 fame clan , why dont just ban leader clan who did fakes ? u have pistol he's 24h active , removing is just a bad idea , now where is the challenge between the clans ? posts? i dont think ppl will fight to get a post vs "arters" so where the fun in the clan then think about it again lol 😲

That's the outcome of faking over the years, discounts and bonuses will be added back when the new charging system is added, so instead of the top 3 clans getting discounts, each individual player who charges can get a discount, bonuses etc.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Awesome changes! Finally clans get nerfed along with milkors! Hopefully the only mid-build won’t continue to be raging rocket launchers for 10 levels straight. Good job !

I think they will still be using milkors, they are still very good, but not with all 3 units. At least 1 unit will have to be different build to be a mule for extra 40mm for other two milkors.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Beep Boop

I think they will still be using milkors, they are still very good, but not with all 3 units. At least 1 unit will have to be different build to be a mule for extra 40mm for other two milkors.

Can we decrease the price of 40mm since its been nerfed now? ☺
Since 2 of my accounts have 2 launcher units. I cant realistically carry 2 rpgs and 2 milkors and play the same so. I think its kind of a big nerf.
Also if the weight of the 40mm is 10 and theres 2 shots. Shouldnt the weight change to 5 when theres 1 shot left? 40mm is the only ammo that weighs more than 1 and has more than 1 shot.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

When will you activate the system to separate 2 accounts in one email? and I'm waiting for turkish fixes for innovations..!

we really need that. to seperate 2 accounts from 1xemail 😉😉
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

That's the outcome of faking over the years, discounts and bonuses will be added back when the new charging system is added, so instead of the top 3 clans getting discounts, each individual player who charges can get a discount, bonuses etc.

Whats the point of fames then?😕
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Whats the point of fames then?😕

No point, you can skip them and treat them as some old thing of the past, thing we have tried and it was a bad idea.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Can we decrease the price of 40mm since its been nerfed now? ☺
Since 2 of my accounts have 2 launcher units. I cant realistically carry 2 rpgs and 2 milkors and play the same so. I think its kind of a big nerf.
Also if the weight of the 40mm is 10 and theres 2 shots. Shouldnt the weight change to 5 when theres 1 shot left? 40mm is the only ammo that weighs more than 1 and has more than 1 shot.

One idea would be to screw the weight back from 40mm to 5 and just lower the explosion force. In the end, this would be a balance for this issue. ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Gunrox mobile
Mouse can be used in cell gunrox
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him