GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Announcement of the winners

Announcement of the winners

After a while and a lot of patience we finally made it! There were a lot of great and creative pictures of you and it was not an easy decision to choose the winners, because each picture had its own creativity and speciality, but now we finally arrived to announce the winners of the [Styling Event]
I would like to thank every participant, every one of you who made an effort and participated. In my eyes, you are all winners and I would be happy if you would like to participate again at the next event, because there are still a few more events coming up for you. There is not much to tell, because we are all curious who the winners are! Let’s get started..
The winner of the third place is neco
What I like about this picture is that the color combinations are so different, plus the units are very exceptionally dressed.
Thank you for participating!

The winner of the second place is AglessIsBack
As you can see it is a summer clothing. Pretty and fresh as a lemon.
Thank you for participating!

And first place goes to Damager
There were no limits and no restrictions. From this player you can see how much effort is put into this. You can see right away that it’s an expansion of creativity and he’s done very well. Congratulations on the first place!

To all participants who unfortunately did not win, expect more events in the near future, so don’t be sad but like to drop by again. In addition, I would like to say that I did not prefer a player here, but judged by my eyes which I liked the best. The participants who have won, write me a private message once in the game and if necessary also in the forum. Thank you verry much to all.
Best regards, Snoopy
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
:( SAD FOR ME
I had a good time editing my images
It should be the public's decision but it takes time to think about that system
so I'm sad but still thank you for contributing to the novelty to the community ☹
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Are we really getting the rewards for 1st 2nd and 3rd place? I think everyone is intrested in that 😁 berserker and winners
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
This event was a lot of fun, and I spent a lot of time on these. I’m glad they were well received. Thanks snoopy
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Are we really getting the rewards for 1st 2nd and 3rd place? I think everyone is intrested in that 😁 berserker and winners

Not really, but I thought there were already many players and I didn’t want to be so mean. That means: Yes you will receive your rewards from me in a few days, I think on 05. 06. 2021. The winners should write me in the forum via private message
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

This event was a lot of fun, and I spent a lot of time on these. I’m glad they were well received. Thanks snoopy

You’ll get your rewards in a few days, don’t worry. Write me a private message in the forum and in the game
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
rewards
So u ever gonna pay out ur promised rewards? xd
I wrote to u in-game and u dont reply to me, whats up with that?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

So u ever gonna pay out ur promised rewards? xd
I wrote to u in-game and u dont reply to me, whats up with that?

whats up is u not getting any reward XD
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
https://ibb.co/bmfVQgq

I got the prize amount shown as an artifact purchase. Thanks snoopy, I assumed a different outcome. Judged too soon
Edited 21 hours, 6 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
I’m sorry I didn’t answer until now. I had a bit of stress in my private life. I want the winners to contact me again, and you’ll get your reward.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
#Damager got his reward.
Edited 23 hours, 55 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
#Neco got his reward.
Edited 23 hours, 54 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

#Neco got his award.

Yea i did thankss u are legit!
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
anymore events like this coming out or na?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

anymore events like this coming out or na?

Of course it will be happen.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
thanks
Well, I got my reward so everything is legit. Thanks for hosting such an awesome competition!😁
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
#AglessIsBack got his reward.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Thank you for participating. This concludes the event and I am looking forward to the next event. - Snoopy
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him