GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

The Structure of Gunrox

1 2

The Structure of Gunrox
Take your time and read it carefully

Hello dear community, I would like to talk about very important topics. In my opinion, these issues should be taken very seriously. We all want to have a better version than the current one and that's why I thought about all the issues, reasons, etc in the game. Do not ask yourself, why I am listing everything here, all these things are the issues why not so many players play here and why fake fights arise. Important informations, reasons and improvements listed and should be read carefully, if you have any questions or if certain things are not understood, don't hesitate and comment. I would also look forward to feedback from an Admin ☺
New players (Leaving game Reason)
More players – More fun is the motto. As we all know, there aren’t many players in the game and that’s the first reason why players aren’t very interested in Gunrox. Imagine that you are new to Gunrox and want to play the game, at the beginning you are very curious and interested in the game, but as soon as problems arise or questions arise you lose interest, because either you get stuck and then you just don’t want to play anymore or you can’t even play because you don’t have the weapons and armor you need in the fight (Not every player has money to afford this) Also, if a new player tries to level up because of lack of weapons / armor or players in random fights, then the player will leave the game very quickly and also delete it directly from the computer. If it weren’t these issues, there would be a lot more players. The player has to become addicted to the game, but not in this way that you have to pay for everything.
Ignore / add friendlist
I find it sad that you have to invest money to ignore a player and add friends so you have more space. I’ve never seen in another game that you have to pay money for it. What should a player do if he doesn’t have any money, but the players text and annoy him? He’s going to get very angry and he wouldn’t know how to help himself! At that moment you only think to press the off button of the computer and never turn it on again so that you do not have to put up with so which players. In my opinion, there should be an unlimited number of players ignore/add. Every smallest reason that poses a issue is one day, when you add all the issues together a big issue.
Weapons and armor
All the weapons and armor should be for free, if a player fights naked all the time then he will lose interest in the game very quickly. Many players also left because that was one of the reasons. Important things in the game that you can use should be free. Only Appearance, Reset Skills and other stuff should cost money.
Artifacts market
All in all, the structure of the Artifact Market is actually very pleasant, you can make a lot of settings and it’s player friendly, but that’s not the problem. We are talking about buying artifacts, if you want to buy an artifact, then you have to top up money and I would recommend that you use the money what you already have on the user to be allowed to use, that would make it much easier, because I don’t think someone wants to charge 3 – 4 times money to buy a new artifact weapon every time and especially if a weapon costs a little more you have to charge 2 – 3 times to buy only this artifact and the rest goes to the player account although you do not need more Enkord Cash.
Training room
There should be a training room where you can test all your weapons, your own artifacts and your build, because I’ve noticed so many times that you waste your money unnecessarily, if you’ve made a build and you don’t like it or use it. A training room would be highly recommended and you could introduce it next to the Random Battle button, for example: Creat game – Random game – Trainings room.
Edited 10 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
AMEN !!

Hello dear community, I would like to talk about very important topics. In my opinion, these issues should be taken very seriously. We all want to have a better version than the current one and that's why I thought about all the issues, reasons, etc in the game. Do not ask yourself, why I am listing everything here, all these things are the issues why not so many players play here and why fake fights arise. Important informations, reasons and improvements listed and should be read carefully, if you have any questions or if certain things are not understood, don't hesitate and comment. I would also look forward to feedback from an Admin ☺
More players – More fun is the motto. As we all know, there aren’t many players in the game and that’s the first reason why players aren’t very interested in Gunrox. Imagine that you are new to Gunrox and want to play the game, at the beginning you are very curious and interested in the game, but as soon as problems arise or questions arise you lose interest, because either you get stuck and then you just don’t want to play anymore or you can’t even play because you don’t have the weapons and armor you need in the fight (Not every player has money to afford this) Also, if a new player tries to level up because of lack of weapons / armor or players in random fights, then the player will leave the game very quickly and also delete it directly from the computer. If it weren’t these issues, there would be a lot more players. The player has to become addicted to the game, but not in this way that you have to pay for everything.
Ignore / add friendlist
I find it sad that you have to invest money to ignore a player and add friends so you have more space. I’ve never seen in another game that you have to pay money for it. What should a player do if he doesn’t have any money, but the players text and annoy him? He’s going to get very angry and he wouldn’t know how to help himself! At that moment you only think to press the off button of the computer and never turn it on again so that you do not have to put up with so which players. In my opinion, there should be an unlimited number of players ignore/add. Every smallest reason that poses a issue is one day, when you add all the issues together a big issue.
Weapons and armor
All the weapons and armor should be for free, if a player fights naked all the time then he will lose interest in the game very quickly. Many players also left because that was one of the reasons. Important things in the game that you can use should be free. Only Appearance, Reset Skills and other stuff should cost money.
Artifacts market
All in all, the structure of the Artifact Market is actually very pleasant, you can make a lot of settings and it’s player friendly, but that’s not the problem. We are talking about buying artifacts, if you want to buy an artifact, then you have to top up money and I would recommend that you use the money what you already have on the user to be allowed to use, that would make it much easier, because I don’t think someone wants to charge 3 – 4 times money to buy a new artifact weapon every time and especially if a weapon costs a little more you have to charge 2 – 3 times to buy only this artifact and the rest goes to the player account although you do not need more Enkord Cash.
Training room
There should be a training room where you can test all your weapons, your own artifacts and your build, because I’ve noticed so many times that you waste your money unnecessarily, if you’ve made a build and you don’t like it or use it. A training room would be highly recommended and you could introduce it next to the Random Battle button, for example: Creat game – Random game – T
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Pay to win or Pay to play at the end you have to pay, but as I said: GUNROX will earn much more Money if there would be more players. Fix this issues and a lot of players would comes back for sure.
Edited 1 hour, 6 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
There was already a gunrox room, made by a player where we could simulate a build, but it would be very interesting to have a ingame training room where we could try builds and see how they'd work, especially helpful for new players who have no idea what to do and would avoid from making them waste resets for nothing
I'm also glad you spoke about new players but I'd just like to remember the game system is made for current addicted players, and as you said any new player who won't know much about the game will not have many opportunities to learn nor would he want to spend money, in a game he knows nothing of the sort and that only has around 50 people online. So the main focus should be making some changes to appeal new players while also maintaining a steady income to support the game.
Also, I believe they're already aware and will change the artifact markets already, however, I'd like to suggest having packs and promotions more often or the creating of events where we'd need to accomplish some missions in order to get some rewards. And as I've saidnbefore, please fix the medals rewards, some hard nedals barely give you a decent reward(like some hard ones give you 2k exp..)
The AI fights should be one of the best things that could help the game and if they do implement it, why not also add difficulty lvls of AI(higher lvl weapons, equipment and stuff) and maybe even godly AIs who are just equipped with strong artificats(obv we can't loot them) but we can go as 1v3 or 1v2 in the clan. That would give a new objective for clans(in this case, AI cna have artifacts, aps, perks, more than the player would have according to their combined levels) it would really bring out strategy plans from the players.
And yes, a lot of our suggestions are based on ideas from other games but this one is now mobile playable, making it free 2 play will bring already a lot of players, adding even more stuff will just bring the game to a new height even higher than its prime. Times change and the game should adjust with it!
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
GUNROX was made in 2008, ergo it still has the structure and mechanism of old games, now with Smartphones and Tablets conquering, its for the best to make an application of GUNROX ( besides the browser version ), and advertise it on stores, which gonna drive even more players,
if we consider even 100 persons gave it a try, and 10 decided to continue playing afterwards, thats an achievement which gonna lead in a skyrocket increase of players in non-time,
but to achieve that, i believe you ( enkord team ) should sacrifice a little,
the whole point of gaming is to have fun, and like i mentioned , with new smart devices, people can play anytime and anywhere, and am pretty sure a tactical game like gunrox has a bright future for that, even for an old made game,
newcomers cannot stay at the game for more than 3 days, either because things are expensive and they arent ready yet to charge, or there are no players to fight at all,
as Snoopy refered,

Weapons and armor

in most known games, you get encouraged to remain playing because of the availability of free items, of course until a limit, either of level or weapons you can get access to,
i suggest to make weapons, armors, normal ammo to be FREE until lvl 30, after that u have to buy items for regular prices,
and change the battles structure so that those items perish right after a game end, and you can start over,
you can make specific events where you only join by charging, and in parallel, daily or weekly events that has fine rewards for regular players,
you can make alot of stuffs that are directed to cashers, to get money , since thats the whole point for the companies for making games
as a newcomer, after leveling to 30, am pretty sure gonna get encouraged to charge by then, to continue playing,
these suggestions are costly of course, and i dont know if enkord has the budget for all that, but i am pretty sure those will get thousand of players to play GUNROX,
meanwhile, fakes wont exist at all , because nobody is going to play vs himself while thousand of players are having fun,
am not sure if this gonna happens , or if its gonna get delayed until new GUNROX comes, but if you ever consider doing it, i suggest to do it sooner, before the actual GUNROX base players perish,
Edited 4 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

i suggest to make weapons, armors, normal ammo to be FREE until lvl 30, after that u have to buy items for regular prices,
and change the battles structure so that those items perish right after a game end, and you can start over,
you can make specific events where you only join by charging, and in parallel, daily or weekly events that has fine rewards for regular players,
you can make alot of stuffs that are directed to cashers, to get money , since thats the whole point for the companies for making games
as a newcomer, after leveling to 30, am pretty sure gonna get encouraged to charge by then, to continue playing,
these suggestions are costly of course, and i dont know if enkord has the budget for all that, but i am pretty sure those will get thousand of players to play GUNROX,
meanwhile, fakes wont exist at all , because nobody is going to play vs himself while thousand of players are having fun

That's right! New and old players have to become addicted so that no one leaves it and for that to happen, some things need to be changed here. If there were 1000 players, then almost no one would play fake fights anymore, besides, the more players, the more money for the Enkord Company. ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Ignore / add friendlist
Weapons and armor
Artifacts market
Training room
There should be a training room where you can test all your weapons, your own artifacts and your build, because I’ve noticed so many times that you waste your money unnecessarily, if you’ve made a build and you don’t like it or use it. A training room would be highly recommended and you could introduce it next to the Random Battle button, for example: Creat game – Random game – T
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

as Snoopy refered,

Giving the items for free would overflow the builds with OP/toxic strategy like 3 milkors / 3 naders etc. Lowering the price is the way, Let's be real; there is no reason why an colt m4 fully upgraded to cost 320E specially being a low level weapon.
Also marketing is the same since 2008, YOU GOT TO HIRE PEOPLE TO DO IT BERS !. 08' are long gone and you just can't sell a game just by 2 banners and a share, let's be real.
You earned a lot and by a lot I mean A LOT from this game, make it better and eran more. Is that hard?
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Im agree with this new feedback, but i think we need too more events , and maybe new weapons, also we can got more players if do a balance on weapons every 3 or 4 months, with this we got more builds and no keep with the same all the time

Yes, your'e right, there should be more events. I'm doing one at the moment, but it should actually come more from Gunrox personally.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Giving the items for free would overflow the builds with OP/toxic strategy like 3 milkors / 3 naders etc. Lowering the price is the way, Let's be real; there is no reason why an colt m4 fully upgraded to cost 320E specially being a low level weapon.
Also marketing is the same since 2008, YOU GOT TO HIRE PEOPLE TO DO IT BERS !. 08' are long gone and you just can't sell a game just by 2 banners and a share, let's be real.
You earned a lot and by a lot I mean A LOT from this game, make it better and eran more. Is that hard?

Either the price must be lowered or the weapons & armor should be free. I'm much more concerned with the new players than with the old ones, because the old ones will stay no matter how often the system changes. Dear Administrators, we expect feedback on this topic.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Thats pretty good suggestions, but im not sure if berserker gonna like to make Free items to Players or at least like 500E daily ( can be used only in items ) while its the correct way to fix this game.
Admins should think about the future instead of current moment.
Its not even an achievement if ur online game has only 50 ppl online maximum.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

GUNROX was made in 2008, ergo it still has the structure and mechanism of old games, now with Smartphones and Tablets conquering, its for the best to make an application of GUNROX ( besides the browser version ), and advertise it on stores, which gonna drive even more players,
if we consider even 100 persons gave it a try, and 10 decided to continue playing afterwards, thats an achievement which gonna lead in a skyrocket increase of players in non-time,
but to achieve that, i believe you ( enkord team ) should sacrifice a little,
the whole point of gaming is to have fun, and like i mentioned , with new smart devices, people can play anytime and anywhere, and am pretty sure a tactical game like gunrox has a bright future for that, even for an old made game,
newcomers cannot stay at the game for more than 3 days, either because things are expensive and they arent ready yet to charge, or there are no players to fight at all,
as Snoopy refered,

in most known games, you get encouraged to remain playing because of the availability of free items, of course until a limit, either of level or weapons you can get access to,
meanwhile, fakes wont exist at all , because nobody is going to play vs himself while thousand of players are having fun,
am not sure if this gonna happens , or if its gonna get delayed until new GUNROX comes, but if you ever consider doing it, i suggest to do it sooner, before the actual GUNROX base players perish,

Making APP for gunrox would be the biggest BLUNDER
Gunrox isnt Mobile game, everybody should understand this.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Snooopy

Either the price must be lowered or the weapons & armor should be free. I'm much more concerned with the new players than with the old ones, because the old ones will stay no matter how often the system changes. Dear Administrators, we expect feedback on this topic.

snoppppppppy ur ideas are great , but sorry to say that 😁 they not gonna do anything from what u saying ☹
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
Snoopy for Mod
Great Ideas mate!

I would also suggest a "Season Pass" where you could pay a certain ammount of cash for it and be armed aways, so even when you lose and get back to the lobby you would be already armed with a pre-selected set.
I say this because everyone knows that berserker will not make anything for free, and he is right you know... He created a great game and he can charge whatever he wants for it. That's why I think that 0 (ZERO) of any of your ideas will be applied (Please God, I hope I'm wrong on this one).
But with a Season Pass it is a WIN and WIN situation, Berserker can have his money, and we, the players would not have to fake to get items or to get at least a game, because there is a LOT of reasons to fake. Of course even so will still have some fakers, but it would decrease like 90%, in a way that it would be much more easy to control than it is right now.
About fakes... Some players fake just to farm items and survive until they can charge Enkord Cash again, some players fake because there is no other players to fight and level up at his level or at the time that they are online, and some players fake to up clans like fake fames, and this last one for me has no possible justification, it is wrong and period.
The problem is that the moderators didn't see the game through the eyes of the players who struggle to keep playing in a game that they love and growed up playing. Some players struggle with contry problems, like with wars in Palestine, some others struggle with corrupted politicians and high taxes like here in Brazil and all players in all contryies struggle with Covid and the loss of so many lives, why do they all must struggle with cash issues in a game that they/we love and play in order to get fun?
Please Bers, Zhanned, Astor... If you guys really want this game to rise up instead of keep dying, dont let your hearts get cold and work with us players on a WIN + WIN sittuation.
Thankyou all for everything, Snoopy and the Enkord Team.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

snoppppppppy ur ideas are great , but sorry to say that 😁 they not gonna do anything from what u saying ☹

We'll wait and see what Berserker says about this post ☺
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Great Ideas mate!

I would also suggest a "Season Pass" where you could pay a certain ammount of cash for it and be armed aways, so even when you lose and get back to the lobby you would be already armed with a pre-selected set.

Did I understand that correctly? For example, you pay 50 euros every month and have an unlimited amount of weapons and armor? That would be a great idea
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
#Push up
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
#up

Did I understand that correctly? For example, you pay 50 euros every month and have an unlimited amount of weapons and armor? That would be a great idea

Yes, But the only thing that you can do with this pre-selected set of items and weapons is change it to another type of set that better fit any other build or playstyle. You cant remove or trade any of those items, so it prevents the player of generating a infinite stock of items.
The set that you select will be aways locked on your units, like if they are Ageless Personal items. So even when you lose a match you will still have all those weapons on your units because you have bought the montly "Season Pass".
Edited 2 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

Yes, But this pre-selected set of items and weapons you can just change to another type of build for example, you cant remove any of those items, so it prevents the player of generating a infinite stock of items.
The set that you selec will be aways locket on your units, like if they are Ageless Personal items. So even when you lose a match you will still have all those weapons on your units because you have bought the montly "Season Pass".

This is a damn good idea, so if this is introduced it will be a great way to build a better structure in this game, I'm still waiting in vain for feedback from an administrator. It would be nice if our suggestions that we as a community would, be adopted.
Edited 4 minutes later by .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
This game is getting worse and worse .
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him