GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

trying to be moderator

1 2 3

trying to be moderator
hi berserker, i wanna become a moderator but this time i wanna represent the arabs players in this game well it might be ridiculous for others to be an moderator but i am active and i will do a great job as i can, and come on every players represent different language german, russian,english,, how about arabic and i speak english well so u have the decision to make me moderator or not,, well i used to be a FAKER that was long time ago but now i am serious and thats all, i hope you convinced about me and ask people about me , and i have big free time to stay in gunrox to be active there, hope u reply to me with serious answer not joke at me.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
btw
btw my old acc is ZeZo and i am well known with it
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Have done anything useful to be a moderator?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
mmm
well, i havent but might done sth good , ask old mods what they have done to be a mods, i just wanna have my chance atleast testing junior mod
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
i want 3 hot japan girls + ferrari . mb bers can give me for 1 day ? =)
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

i want 3 hot japan girls + ferrari . mb bers can give me for 1 day ? =)

or an ice 😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
bers let me be mod i respect all the players i ban all the c2a players and VOLTRON as well😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

bers let me be mod i respect all the players i ban all the c2a players and VOLTRON as well😁

i dont respect you , so not all respect you . pff give me be moder for 1 min i will ban all who online
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I wanna be administrator.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

first make bj , after u can be easy ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

everybody wants to become administrator ☺)
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

I want to rule the universe
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

hi berserker, i wanna become a moderator but this time i wanna represent the arabs players in this game well it might be ridiculous for others to be an moderator but i am active and i will do a great job as i can, and come on every players represent different language german, russian,english,, how about arabic and i speak english well so u have the decision to make me moderator or not,, well i used to be a FAKER that was long time ago but now i am serious and thats all, i hope you convinced about me and ask people about me , and i have big free time to stay in gunrox to be active there, hope u reply to me with serious answer not joke at me.

u should look at urself before give orders to people and without having a dark past like faking , insulting
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

well i used to be a FAKER

well, you answered your question yourself.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yeah, but tell me who DIDNT FAKE at his gaming time on gunrox everybody said i ve never played fake is LIAR and worse than faker and the players who got banned the only reason that they got banned that they are not LUCKY as the liars do , but all that doesnt matter u already made your decision
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
btw swat5 nobody asked about your opinion or ur directions the post was mentioned to berserker not to all of you guys u dont have any clue about what berserker want
Edited 3 minutes later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
pff if make arab moder , so need kazakhstan moder too ...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Yeah, but tell me who DIDNT FAKE at his gaming time on gunrox everybody bla bla bla

MooMoo have never played fakes 😎
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
btw. moderation will not make ur peni$ longer. so relax noobao and stop crying 😉
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

btw. moderation will not make ur peni$ longer. so relax noobao and stop crying 😉

well the contrary 😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him