GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Vote please

Vote please
I have a good suggestion which is going yo drive this game again.
Since the moderator pistol is doing his job very well, almose none is faking anymore.
People are playing fair nowadays.
So my suggestion is:
What if we back the real clan wars?
What if we back perks from zero to all clans just like the old system. And if anyone tries to fake? Pistol will be Watching!
In this point, most of players will join their clans back, trying to work from zero to reach the greatness.
Many players will back to fight for their old memories.
Re-Start this game instrad of removing an advantage!
Give the players a reason to play instead of “only fun and time waste”
Vote for this in your comments below.
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
hopeless atm
Sadly, all those changes would be in vain...
in order to be able to "revive the game" ,many other changes have to be made..
most importantly ones that are targeted towards balancing the game further, making it a tinnny bit less paytowin...and making it as "friendly" as possible for a new player to further increase the playerbase via advertising...
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to

I have a good suggestion which is going yo drive this game again.
Since the moderator pistol is doing his job very well, almose none is faking anymore.
People are playing fair nowadays.
So my suggestion is:
What if we back the real clan wars?
What if we back perks from zero to all clans just like the old system. And if anyone tries to fake? Pistol will be Watching!
In this point, most of players will join their clans back, trying to work from zero to reach the greatness.
Many players will back to fight for their old memories.
Re-Start this game instrad of removing an advantage!
Give the players a reason to play instead of “only fun and time waste”
Vote for this in your comments below.

Players still fake, and will continue to fake, nothing will change that.
Having real clan wars back would be awesome, it is something I have wanted to see for a long time myself, but, backing perks from zero to all clans just like in the old system wouldn't work unfortunately, if anything - it would just bring back the faking for them, and I can't be there 24 7 watching everyone.. even now that top place in fame doesn't give you discount anymore, some players still have ego problems and fake even now to stay top place in fame.
The best solution imo would be a complete overhaul/rework of the clans system, to add more to it, to give players a reason to wanting to be in a clan and wanting to help contribute towards that clan - but I don't see this happening at least before bots update is released and we can slowly start advertising the game again.
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to

Players still fake, and will continue to fake, nothing will change that.
Having real clan wars back would be awesome, it is something I have wanted to see for a long time myself, but, backing perks from zero to all clans just like in the old system wouldn't work unfortunately, if anything - it would just bring back the faking for them, and I can't be there 24 7 watching everyone.. even now that top place in fame doesn't give you discount anymore, some players still have ego problems and fake even now to stay top place in fame.
The best solution imo would be a complete overhaul/rework of the clans system, to add more to it, to give players a reason to wanting to be in a clan and wanting to help contribute towards that clan - but I don't see this happening at least before bots update is released and we can slowly start advertising the game again.

None will fake if you keep baning
You dont have to be on 24/7
Just ban whenever you see them
And allow other players to report and listen them
And do NOT forgive anyone.
This way everyone will work hard
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
return the cash from random too 🙄
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him