GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Berserker?

Berserker?
Earlier today "zhannet" posted a new gunrox video in forums; i asked for some early gunrox 2 "spoilers", someone removed my post and closed the thread.
berserker A.K.A yaroslav yanovski, arent u ashamed of urself? lying about making gunrox 2 so u get some players back to the game cause u need money? then u punish people who expose you? i dare you, if u got ATLEAST 1 testestorone MOLECULE, to upload a post where u apologize from everyone
and admit that u LIED, or prove me wrong and upload the progress u made 😲
i'll happily remove my posts and apologize to the entire enkord team.
ps: andres if u're going to cowardly remove my post can u atleast screenshot it to berserker? ty
Edited 8 minutes later by . Reason: if this post gets removed i'll reupload it so u might as well just answer here publicly.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
You posted in the wrong thread hence why your post was removed in the first place, also, I can't delete posts so don't worry 😝
It's been known for months that the progress on GUNROX 2 is paused for the time being, GUNROX 2 main ''feature'' point was that you could play it on any device and since that has been introduced into GUNROX 1, G2 lost its main feature so currently the efforts are on updating GUNROX 1.
Also I would recommend actually creating a thread in the correct subforum next time, cheers.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
hm
the progress stopped u say.. it has been going for atleast 2 months!!! and what did we get? only 2 screenshots.. also berserker claimed that gunrox 2's main purpose was having a destructable enviroment!!! not being playable from different platforms!! check the post bro.
its brighter than the sun man 😲
as u say; "cheers"
i rechecked the post he said we been working on it for 6 months.. so like 9 months total!!! we only got 2 screenshots; cant you see it?!
Edited 1 day later by . Reason: check the post.
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him