GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

xX-WaRILyS-Xx Stealing accounts

1 2

xX-WaRILyS-Xx Stealing accounts
Hey there,
Now after I saw Zhannet banning Indian----Army for stealing accounts, I just wanted to mention that the player xX-WaRILyS-Xx stole like 50% of gunrox players.
List of the accounts he stole:-
M-I-L-K-O-R, -OLLA, ImNotAfraid-, swaag, dani-best, _Cry_, ny0x-reff, -ATN-, -STI- ... and much much more.
It's just shame that Indian----Army gets banned and that other guy who did much worse gets no harm.
Whoever is reading this please help by mentioning the names of the accounts this guy has stole, I can't even mention them all my self.
Thanks.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
you forget "BoOoM" ^^ that's what i remember 😉
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
you forgot to mention acc: berserker, Astor, Zhannet ... i am the biggest virtual thief on the internet, watch out girls.
I am the front line of ANONYMOUS HACK, take care girls !!!! 😁 😁
hahahaha how guys are pathetic
remember> false accusations generate a ban 😉 you can try, call all arabs and haters, good luck !! 😁
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

false accusations generate a ban 😉

So desperate to defend your self saying my accusations are false.
Well I guess that shows who's "pathetic" here ☺
Don't expect anymore replies coming from me, since everything I said in the main post was as clear as crystal.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Hating me is art, crying is part 😎
try another way, you will not get this 😁
cries in bed that is hot 😁 tired of losing to dad? happends... 😁
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
are you nervous because they lost acc to fake? how sorry☹
are nervous cuz indian ---- army took ban? kkkkk sorry😁
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
xX-WaRILYS-Xx : this guy steal from me x8 50s names is -atn- + _cry_ + dani-best + ny0x-reff+ fny0x + gol-d-roger +booom+ -sti-
i lost these 50s bcz the update new and he change everything before i change
i hope u ban this guy and back our accs from he
so we can love the game and get fun
and ban ip so u can see how many acc he steal from people
i hope u help the game and give our accs☹
Thanks was Dani Here☺
Edited 21 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
xX-WaRILYS-Xx : this guy steal from me x8 50s and u still no ban this guy
i hope u back accs to me ☺😳
or u just ban people like indian----army . and reason steal but the problem indian dont steal anything he just pay for accs and u in 1min ban acc
u will let game dead if u no help things true 100%😡
Edited 3 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

xX-WaRILYS-Xx : this guy steal from me x8 50s and u still no ban this guy
i hope u back accs to me ☺😳
or u just ban people like indian----army . and reason steal but the problem indian dont steal anything he just pay for accs and u in 1min ban acc
u will let game dead if u no help things true 100%😡

account -l_D4nI_l- should be banned for sharing accounts and stealing accounts LoveIsGone and Pure 😝
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

account -l_D4nI_l- should be banned for sharing accounts and stealing accounts LoveIsGone and Pure 😝

BTW dani doesnt steal pure accounts , while pure gave henrique his accs .. pure can have his accs back if he didnt steal dani's account with henrique
and if you talkin about sharing khalid you should look at your self first☺
cuz nobody in this game didnt share his account when game was almost dead
i dont care if henrique get ban or no . just return dani's account or ban them
Edited 4 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
-atn-
huh... i remember playing on original -ATN- account the owner shared it with me... i dunno what happen after it...
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yes...

Hey there,
Now after I saw Zhannet banning Indian----Army for stealing accounts, I just wanted to mention that the player xX-WaRILyS-Xx stole like 50% of gunrox players.
M-I-L-K-O-R, -OLLA, ImNotAfraid-, swaag, dani-best, _Cry_, ny0x-reff, -ATN-, -STI- ... and much much more.
It's just shame that Indian----Army gets banned and that other guy who did much worse gets no harm.
Whoever is reading this please help by mentioning the names of the accounts this guy has stole, I can't even mention them all my self.
Thanks.

Yeah bro, but he will not get banned because while he stole accounts and do fakes he also charge lots of E cash. So don't lose your time with replies to him, just ignore, he has a mental issue called "Peter Pan Syndrome", poor litlle man.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Well its sad to see people getting their acc steal but, like indian and dani they used to rent their accs for real money and even coins / E inside the game. Same scenario as Arjan, tried to sell his acc and got robbed.
Don't lend ur accounts to random people, you risk your accounts to get banned /robbed, that's against the rules too.

Yeah bro, but he will not get banned because while he stole accounts and do fakes he also charge lots of E cash. So don't lose your time with replies to him, just ignore, he has a mental issue called "Peter Pan Syndrome", poor litlle man.

As far as i know u used to pay them loads of money to them, dont point fingers when u paid to use stolen accounts for fake
Edited 3 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Aren't you the guy who paid $ 100 a week to use fake email of indian----army?
you gave him more money than the berserker...
nobody has the moral to say anything around here, thanks
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH 😁 😁 😁
I laughed too much lmao
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Khalid right now watching his meme lasted 1 day
[/QUOTE]
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

are you nervous because they lost acc to fake? how sorry☹
are nervous cuz indian ---- army took ban? kkkkk sorry😁

you sound stupid bro stop replying
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
#may i say something??
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

LOL and all these are all probably fakers and stealers to.
Who cares..
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him