GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

xX-WaRILyS-Xx using chat to do bad language

xX-WaRILyS-Xx using chat to do bad language
He was Homophobic against others arabic players on General Chat, insulting others due to gender/sex options...
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

He was Homophobic against others arabic players on General Chat, insulting others due to gender/sex options...

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you don't give up huh, it was angry that I reported you doing fake random hahaha
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
ban 100%
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
I agree this post.
Henri gotta go.
It is the biggest offence i have ever seen in my life. XD
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
IT AINT WORTH IT; Mane.
remove this post, this little brat henry or whatever yall call him doesnt deserve the slightest hint of attention 🙄 he is just trying to piss everyone off. so just let him tire himself out; np like 8 more years he will grow up and come to his senses! 😁 😁
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
the despair of this RCA is huge kkkkkkk. I agree, I have to be banned and my account deleted !!!! And maybe, having the death penalty in my life.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Wait RCA is br why one br attack another br ?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

he sucks the arabs because the arabs share lv 50 for him to make fake random ...
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
why henrique isnt banned yet? corrupt game
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*

why henrique isnt banned yet? corrupt game

😁 hahhaha
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Nations doesn't matter bro

Yes mate, I'm from Brazil, but you shouldn't generalize all players just because you see xX-WaRILyS-Xx behing toxic. Brazil is a great country, I would say that you had the bad lucky to only know bad Brazilians like Henrique. 😎😁😉
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him