GUNROX | official game forums  
GUNROX
FREE GAME DOWNLOAD
Home News Guide Forum Cash Shop Download
Totem Tribe II: Jotun - New MMO strategy game from creators of GUNROX
Old 06-27-2020, 12:02 PM   #1
gonoob

Default message to berserker

the game is dying and it is all your fault, making CrazyBee a mod is the biggest mistake you have done so far. That idiot can not string an english sentence together to save his life, and has a super low IQ. ever since he was a mod the no. of players just keeps getting lower and lower because he keeps banning and silencing people for the silliest of reasons. Whether you like it or not you CAN NOT afford to ban your players when you only have 50 active maximum, even if they break the rules. these are the players that will be able to test your new game when it comes out and give feedback. without us the new game will be just as dead as this one.

It's just sad that a unique game like this is dying, it can easily reach 10k+ players with the right team behind it, but when you appoint someone like "CrazyBee" as a mod who has no idea how businesses work, it is bound to fail. I hope we can all agree to stop playing/ charging to force berserker to get gunrox 2 out asap
gonoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 04:24 PM   #2
-P_I-S_T-O_L-

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonoob View Post
I hope we can all agree to stop playing/ charging to force berserker to get gunrox 2 out asap get gunrox 2 out asap

Firstly, you aren't obligated nor forced to play the game or charge cash although it is also silly that you are trying to threaten the developers like this, the game will come out when they feel like its ready, you want them to rush the game, then you will complain about issues etc etc.

At the end of the day, no cash = no game, it is as simple as that - although I believe that GUNROX 2 will come out either way, with or without people charging in GUNROX 1, just makes the process longer and more complex
-P_I-S_T-O_L- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 05:55 PM   #3
gonoob

Default kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by -P_I-S_T-O_L- View Post
Firstly, you aren't obligated nor forced to play the game or charge cash although it is also silly that you are trying to threaten the developers like this, the game will come out when they feel like its ready, you want them to rush the game, then you will complain about issues etc etc.

At the end of the day, no cash = no game, it is as simple as that - although I believe that GUNROX 2 will come out either way, with or without people charging in GUNROX 1, just makes the process longer and more complex

you sir, are an absolute idiot

people not charging will encourage bers to make the new game faster not discourage it, the only reason he is delaying it too much is because gunrox is still making him $$$. when he stops getting $$$, then he has a reason to stop being a lazy bum and work on the new game, this is just common sense. DUMBASS!

and yes i am not forced to play the game, that's why i already quit it. i have to wait 3 hours in random to find an opponent who then quits after losing just one unit, wasting my time and cash for no exp. then we are expected not to fake lol. i can understand banning people for fake reffs as it is hurting their income but we have every right to fake for exp when it is the only way to level up
Old 06-27-2020, 09:17 PM   #4
-P_I-S_T-O_L-

http://www.totemtribe.com/talk/hello-berseeker/

You aren't the first person to ''threaten'' to stop donating and/or telling people to stop donating.

Not donating won't encourage anything, the game will come out when it comes out, how about instead of hiding behind a fake account, you come argue about this with your main account?

You do not have a right to fake fight, what nonsense is that? The rules exist for a reason, you break them, you live on with the consequences.

GUNROX isn't perfect, it's far from perfect, it has issues but nothing can be done, just be patient till GUNROX 2 comes out, threatening is just stupid and doesn't help anyone/anything
Old 06-27-2020, 09:37 PM   #5
gonoob

Default shut up

Quote:
Originally Posted by -P_I-S_T-O_L- View Post
http://www.totemtribe.com/talk/hello-berseeker/

You aren't the first person to ''threaten'' to stop donating and/or telling people to stop donating.

Not donating won't encourage anything, the game will come out when it comes out, how about instead of hiding behind a fake account, you come argue about this with your main account?

You do not have a right to fake fight, what nonsense is that? The rules exist for a reason, you break them, you live on with the consequences.

GUNROX isn't perfect, it's far from perfect, it has issues but nothing can be done, just be patient till GUNROX 2 comes out, threatening is just stupid and doesn't help anyone/anything

I have NEVER threatened anyone dipshit, i said I hope people stop charging cash or playing, this is not a threat. you are free to do what you want. But if you charge in a game that peaks at 50 players every day then you are stupid. That's a fact. do you have the right to be stupid? yes everyone does, but i also have the right to call them out on their stupidity
Old 06-28-2020, 07:40 AM   #6
-P_I-S_T-O_L-

Quote:
I have NEVER threatened anyone dipshit, i said I hope people stop charging cash or playing, this is not a threat. you are free to do what you want. But if you charge in a game that peaks at 50 players every day then you are stupid. That's a fact. do you have the right to be stupid? yes everyone does, but i also have the right to call them out on their stupidity
If a person has cash and they want to spend it on this game - they are more than welcome to. Not sure how many players you would love to see on GUNROX after 11 years, the game is dead, yes, you are correct on that, but just giving more shit to the devs about it won't help anyone or anything.
Old 06-29-2020, 10:58 AM   #7
Pimenta

Post ...

Your opinion is respected, but you must also respect the others opinion.

have you ever wondered if berseker is wanting to make gunrox 2 and does not intend to make the same mistakes he made in gunrox (classic)?

already thought that not having a general chat for players like you who only say bad words cannot ruin the game

do us all a favor, come in and play! Talk Less and Play More.

Opinions are welcome when they are constructive.

Moderators always share opinions.

Who behaves well and comes to play ... likes moderators
those who misbehave, say Bad Words and fakes ... don't like moderators

Choose the side you want to be on!

who really likes gunrox and Enkord.

pray that things change

Play for Fun, true friends
Pimenta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 01:59 PM   #8
gonoob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimenta View Post

which is not possible, because i have to wait 3 hours ( sometimes more) to find a player in random. no one has time for that shit.

and by the time gunrox 2 comes there will be no one from gunrox classic to test it, and it is all your fault for being a sensitive power hungry cunt, silencing people for over a week for saying words like fuck and shit. we are not in kindergarten we all can deal with some trash talk, which is the only way to have fun when you almost never find a player in random

also i can guarantee gunrox 2 will not come before 2022 ( if it ever will which i also doubt). it is not the first time bers used his cheap tricks to keep everyone playing, he has been talking about it coming out since 2016, so we have no reason to trust him. he probably seen the amount of active players and was like nah it is not worth it to code a game for 1k+ hours for 50 players. so anyone who is excited for gunrox 2 dont be, and quit the game
Old 06-29-2020, 05:49 PM   #9
Relentless

gonoob spitting facts
Relentless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 06:58 PM   #10
NightCrawler
Banned

Default This is the result of giving virgins power.

Quote:
which is not possible, because i have to wait 3 hours ( sometimes more) to find a player in random. no one has time for that shit.

and by the time gunrox 2 comes there will be no one from gunrox classic to test it, and it is all your fault for being a sensitive power hungry cunt, silencing people for over a week for saying words like fuck and shit. we are not in kindergarten we all can deal with some trash talk, which is the only way to have fun when you almost never find a player in random

also i can guarantee gunrox 2 will not come before 2022 ( if it ever will which i also doubt). it is not the first time bers used his cheap tricks to keep everyone playing, he has been talking about it coming out since 2016, so we have no reason to trust him. he probably seen the amount of active players and was like nah it is not worth it to code a game for 1k+ hours for 50 players. so anyone who is excited for gunrox 2 dont be, and quit the game
As soon as he got mod. He banned me from forum multiple times. Berserker sees me type bad words and he says nothing. But since he has a friend and I am offending him he chooses to ban me. I told Berserker do not make any idiots moderator but he doesn't listen. Now you got a next power-hungry asshole trying to get moderator up there with him. The game is dead he killed it. Pc game era is dead unless you have a super PC. Invest in one and have fun. Gunrox is for poor people. Who can't afford a PC or PS5.
NightCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 07:00 PM   #11
NightCrawler
Banned

Default You a portugese.

Quote:

have you ever wondered if berseker is wanting to make gunrox 2 and does not intend to make the same mistakes he made in gunrox (classic)?

already thought that not having a general chat for players like you who only say bad words cannot ruin the game

pray that things change
Poor-country 23,407.91 USD (2018)
My Country 32,217.87 USD (2018)
NightCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 06:51 AM   #12
Joker

Smile

I still don't get it,

By making topics & posts about the game is dying isn't gunna bring it all back. You've seen Berserkers posts lately, and they are currently working on the new Gunrox 2. There is your answers, this game has been confirmed dead and will forever be dead, just be happy that gunrox is still available to play.

Patience my friend, patience.
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 04:20 PM   #13
-P_I-S_T-O_L-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker View Post
I still don't get it,

By making topics & posts about the game is dying isn't gunna bring it all back. You've seen Berserkers posts lately, and they are currently working on the new Gunrox 2. There is your answers, this game has been confirmed dead and will forever be dead, just be happy that gunrox is still available to play.

Patience my friend, patience.
100% agreed
Old 06-30-2020, 06:01 PM   #14
Derrick-sama
Banned

Quote:

pray that things change
Shut the fuck up kuz eversince you came back people left and you ban people for cussing, kill yourself faggot bitch. _|_
Derrick-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 11:10 PM   #15
Chennai3xpress

You can't force the no- charge option on every gunrox player because opinions differ and some players just wanna charge to play and keep up the pace , also like PISTOL said , charging has nothing to do with the new game,
Since they have started working on GUNROX 2 ,it means they have the BUDGET for it ,taking in consideration the decreases in the income of the actual gunrox,
In my side I just wish that GUNROX 2 isn't fully PAY TO PLAY like the actual
To be honest, I only could catch up to the game because the authority lost it tights and became easy to fake and to get everything
Asphalt 9 for example is a famous and great multiplayer games , it has in-game sells like ANY game naturally but even a new player who doesn't charge can adapt just by playing consecutively,
So again I just hope the new game is ADAPTABLE for most players so we won't see anyone getting banned for a reason which looks malicious to admins but looks corrupted for a broke player .
Chennai3xpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 11:48 AM   #16
Pimenta

Smile

I agree with your words.

I believe that every player has space in the game, as long as the main reason is to play.

With or without money the game can be fun. As with everything in life, we have to take options.

If you want to play with weapons without cash it will be difficult but you can always sell the coins and earn money for armaments.

You can win some games and pick up at the end

there are many ways to have weapons and you know it.

I hope that one of the improvements of GUNROX 2 is:
- not having a general chat;
- a form of upload identical to NETFLIX (you pay a low monthly fee but are entitled to the weaponry you want and you cannot exchange with other players)
- Very heavy penalties for kids who speak offenses in the Forum in private chat
- kids under 18 have to be very careful with some situations because of data protection

Old 07-01-2020, 12:08 PM   #17
BaltazaR

Ahahah selling coin ?

Can you pls try to play without charging 1 week?
BaltazaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 12:23 PM   #18
Pimenta

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltazaR View Post
Ahahah selling coin ?

Can you pls try to play without charging 1 week?

I have 2 high lvl accounts!

1 of them I play alot of games naked. ... just yesterday i play 2x2 (50 levels)

and it was fun

now if rank is important to you, will not be able to play naked

but due to the experience I have in this game, the Ranking counts Zero.

The best players have low rankings because they didn't grow up doing fake

Old 07-01-2020, 12:30 PM   #19
BaltazaR

I like play mega. You cant earn items from naked games.

You have to spend like 3-4 hours for just a 1 mega. Na thx... i dont take it .
There is better free games out there.

If you guys dont give a basic things for play. I guess there is no point in clinging to game.

I hope in the future gunrox would be playable for all.

Last edited by BaltazaR; 07-01-2020 at 12:33 PM.
BaltazaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 06:52 PM   #20
Chennai3xpress

PIMENTA ,
ur POINTS ARE VALID if we are talking about the gunrox from early years ( 2009-2014 ) since it had many players and there is a higher chance u can fight and lot EVEN IF U ARE NAKED,
but the ACTUAL GUNROX doesnt support any of ur ideas since even ARMED players can hardly find a game and the only thing thats curing GUNROX is megas which cant be played naked..
Chennai3xpress is offline   Reply With Quote