GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Freedomfighter - stolen account

Freedomfighter - stolen account
To Berserker, Fake or any other imbecile there working (or more like NOT working) at Enkord.
Recently, i have been getting pm's (pm = private message for all your retards like IRON who don't understand short cuts in the English language) from various accounts saying that I stole his account called Freedomfighter. Allegedly, I stole his account somewhere between 1 year ago to 1 month ago. When I do a /whois on Freedomfighter, I can see he last logged in on the 29-Sep-2016, thats a month ago. This person who is accusing me only started to contact me and start whispering other people saying I stole his account about 1 week ago. If I stole his account, why is he suddenly saying something 3 weeks after it was last logged onto?
Berserker, can you please check the IP of this account and see who logged onto it last. This idiot is trying to run a smear campaign against me by telling others that I stole his account and yet he has no proof whatsoever. He is even saying that I was in clan Grom for 1.5 years which is a lie, I was never in clan Grom and clan Grom hate me as far as I know (Oh, and a shoutout to clan Grom - YOU ALL SUCK!).
Anyway, please check who logged on and clear my name and prove this kid a liar. Also make sure you ban the account because its either stolen or he shared it with some idiot. He may also be lying - in that case silence that IP and all accounts with the same IP for millions of hours.
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
Just to add to this post, I have shared this post link to my accuser. I have invited him to tell his side of the story. If he doesn't post here where the mods can investigate his claim , then I call him a liar for not bringing this to the attention of the moderators. He obviously knows he is lying and if he requests the moderators to investigate then they will find out through the IP records that I never logged onto his account Freedomfighter and that its someone else, perhaps one of those thievin' arabs, who stole his account.
The ball is in your court noob. Either way your false accusations will come out and nobody should ever believe a word you say from this moment forward.
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
One of these accounts that keeps on pm'ing me and others was BHF-AneX.
The funny thing is that he is banned now. What does that say about my accuser? I am sure anyone reading this who has been online a lot for the past week probably got a message from him saying that Cruentus stole his account.... Who do you believe now?
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him