GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

will not allow new clan

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apache/2.2.24 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.24 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/5.2.17 mod_wsgi/3.4 Python/2.7.2 Server at www.gunrox.com Port 80
I tired to create a clan and believe to have done everything right but no luck. Any help??

Reported by .

8 years ago Quote
Reply to
What a waste of money... Why spend money on a game that died 3 years ago?
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
here's your help: get a nice girlfriend and buy her an expensive present that isn't on a dead game with retarded staff. trust me, best advice you'll get out of any of these idiots on this game.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

here's your help: get a nice girlfriend and buy her an expensive present that isn't on a dead game with retarded staff. trust me, best advice you'll get out of any of these idiots on this game.

How came u talk about girlfriends while you don't even have one ? =))
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

How came u talk about girlfriends while you don't even have one ? =))

because i don't listen to some faggot on the internet like you lolol you can't tell me about my life you queer kill yourself
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him