GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Fake?

Fake?
[18:38:05] NightCrawler: u have 3coins ?
[18:38:24] NightCrawler: goo random
[18:40:35] NightCrawler: i need3random win or lose from u and im off line
[18:40:36] SexXo-: ?
[18:40:37] NightCrawler: deal ?
[18:40:57] NightCrawler: 3 random winor lose
[18:40:57] NightCrawler: ?
[18:41:00] NightCrawler: goo?
[18:42:02] NightCrawler: ???
[18:42:11] NightCrawler: what ?
[18:42:13] SexXo-: 3 coin?
[18:42:20] NightCrawler: gooo random 3 times
[18:42:24] NightCrawler: i give u 3 coins
[18:42:32] NightCrawler: win me or lose
[18:42:35] SexXo-: 3 coin for 3 win?
[18:42:40] NightCrawler: ineed 3games😡😡😡
Edited 4 minutes later by .
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
[ATTACH]10467[/ATTA

11920376_937029526335452_1615219029_n.jpg

8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
He said go random , he must be banned !?
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
He just asks you for play 1x1 random battle.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Random battle is against the rules
I don't know what is wrong with all those people here whining about this, it is clearly against the rules to go random. How evil can someone be to play random while he can play in a create-battle game ? This is worse than raping your own daughter , a permanent ban is demanded , and it is a must.
Hello moderators , what do you think about your players who ask to go random , is that okay for you? Why should someone go play a random battle while he can play in a create battle game. Without stating the rule , it is heartless from someone to do so. If people keep on asking others to go random then this game will die, do you even realize how many players you are losing just because the players who are asking others to go random ? Not only that but he is telling him that he will give 3 coins for every heartless random battle he does ! Why do you allow your players to ask others for random games , and then rewarding with coins ? Ok you can be so heartless enough to go random but even more heartless by rewarding a heartless action?
Fbi and the_winner are Einstein wanna be, they think they are a know-it-all , how can you deny the fact that going random is a punishable offense , not just offense , but a crime too!
Moderators and administrators, don't you think that people who are evil enough to go random can be evil in real-life too by stealing money or raping and killing innocents? The world can end because a simple random game mistake done by non-care-able administrators.
Nightspider should be permanently not temporarily banned for a fail try to end the world.
no offense to anyone i was just being sarcastic lol
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
nah, it's not fake!😎
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
My Mother Must be fucked

He said go random , he must be banned !?

My brother said win or lose not fake. I don't fake and I don't cry like a bitch like some gunrox players espically arabs they be like "Kosmak lucker fuck you" I be like when you win me I say nothing though? Sigh

tgihd4vlq9[1].jpg

Edited 5 minutes later by .
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Learn English before posting something stupid like this
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
*yawn...*
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to

My brother said win or lose not fake. I don't fake and I don't cry like a bitch like some gunrox players espically arabs they be like "Kosmak lucker fuck you" I be like when you win me I say nothing though? Sigh

haha yeah i know just how you feel that is not asking for a fake that is asking for going random coz random fighting take very long these days☺☺
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him