GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Quitters / Suiciders in mega games

Quitters / Suiciders in mega games
This is a question to the moderators. What can be done about quitters in mega games who quit / suicide after the first couple of turns. I have played 5 megas in the last 24 hours and 3 of 5 games have had a qutter/ suicider within the first 2-4 turns. This is extremely disrespectful to all the players on the team and it COSTS ME MONEY!!!!!!.
I did not pay to play this game and have idiots like these on my team. They should be banned to teach respect and that if you commit to playing a mega game that takes around 2 hours, everyone expects you to try your best.
Here are two people which are notorious for quitting / suiciding in games:
Joketa (50) and RealUnionFC (27).
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
yea plis leave , game will be more friendly without u
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
I heard a rumor about you sand_assassin. Is it true that you are hiding your IP and playing multiple accounts against yourself and farming items from boxes without the moderators knowing? I hear you have been doing this for months now. You must feel pretty smug about yourself having cheated your way through many levels and not having to pay for items the same way the rest of us do. I also heard you say that the moderators are so stupid, they would fk up making a cup of coffee.
Shame on you sand_assassin!
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to

Hahahah 😁
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to

I heard a rumor about you sand_assassin. Is it true that you are hiding your IP and playing multiple accounts against yourself and farming items from boxes without the moderators knowing? I hear you have been doing this for months now. You must feel pretty smug about yourself having cheated your way through many levels and not having to pay for items the same way the rest of us do. I also heard you say that the moderators are so stupid, they would fk up making a cup of coffee.
Shame on you sand_assassin!

8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Megas with Brazilians , and mega with low lvls ?
U better don't wait a fair megas from these two , I advice u.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him