GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Attention all players

Attention all players
Noone message me I don't speak with no one except for my old friends the ones who wont try to steal from me and lie to me. Arabs = liers Muslims=Ragers Brazilians = Annoying People asking me br all the time like wtf is br. Americans can the most legit players I see so far and Russians/ Ukraine players. These fufu as players on here who never fought in their life be raging on you wwhen you win them like bitches nigga im a real nigga I take my lose and Say GG. If Any of you fuck boys have something to say remember first of all im not a fake and if I see you in real. No talking just action always remember it is some people you fuck with in gunrox and some people you don't mess with And Fbi you fubu ass fake nigga bitch ass arab say something about zhannet or bers again I dear you. Put that tec to your neck.
Im from Grove Street New Providence im now living in Chicago. When you see me don't run nigga just twitch

drive-by.jpg

9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Come at me brow 1x1 barehand xd
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I dear you.

NO COMMENT.
That was hilarious. xD
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Noone message me I don't speak with no one except for my old friends the ones who wont try to steal from me and lie to me. Arabs = liers Muslims=Ragers Brazilians = Annoying People asking me br all the time like wtf is br. Americans can the most legit players I see so far and Russians/ Ukraine players. These fufu as players on here who never fought in their life be raging on you wwhen you win them like bitches nigga im a real nigga I take my lose and Say GG. If Any of you fuck boys have something to say remember first of all im not a fake and if I see you in real. No talking just action always remember it is some people you fuck with in gunrox and some people you don't mess with And Fbi you fubu ass fake nigga bitch ass arab say something about zhannet or bers again I dear you. Put that tec to your neck.
Im from Grove Street New Providence im now living in Chicago. When you see me don't run nigga just twitch

aahah what i see ? 😁
Edited 1 hour, 35 minutes later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
all humans are bad , u are the best one !!
u can stop posting now ☺ ??
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Do it or Donut do it.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
i can see one rager here . and it is u
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

i can see one rager here . and it is u

can u stop reviving the old THREADS please ☺ !!
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him