GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

About quitters

*DELETED*
About quitters
Hello , I am STARY , I decided to create a new non-faking account, and also not to waste any cash from the 1k E I've . So everything went good, played naked vs armed , won , playing another game and so on. But you should notice that on low-levels, 80% OF THE PLAYERS ARE QUITTERS ! You must know how I am struggling not to insult the other players when they do so. That's what inspires me to fake. But I tried to keep calm and didn't fake. I don't know why should anyone quit. I am playing naked games and winning armed people, then they should take their items away and quit so that I don't take anything . We non-cashers don't have enough cash and even when we try to get armed from games people quit. Is that okay for you? Shouldn't something happen ? Those quitters MUST have a severe punishment for their stinginess.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
then why there is QUIT option ☺
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

then why there is QUIT option ☺

To quit , Einstein eh?
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
so they wont get punished cuz they used one of the game's options , its like u'll tell Mods to ban a Player cuz he change the seize of the game ☺ !!
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

so they wont get punished cuz they used one of the game's options , its like u'll tell Mods to ban a Player cuz he change the seize of the game ☺ !!

U wot m8? QUIT option is used when you must quit for an emergency case , or abort, it is not used to take your items away and quit so that people don't get your items. You want to tell me quitting for not letting others take items is option for this game? I think you haven't experienced how annoying it is. I also didn't say he should be banned, but for example taking away 100 E from him or whatever but those people must be punished.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
im playing gunrox from 2010 , so forget that im not experienced !!
i was noob too , i was quitting when i lose 2 units , but day after day , u learn that u win and u lose , also quitting will make u just unfamous !!
so , stop being Kind guy and go fake until u reach lvl 5 or 10 !! ☺
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

im playing gunrox from 2010 , so forget that im not experienced !!
i was noob too , i was quitting when i lose 2 units , but day after day , u learn that u win and u lose , also quitting will make u just unfamous !!
so , stop being Kind guy and go fake until u reach lvl 5 or 10 !! ☺

I swear if I can I would fake, But my other account got banned after it was lvl 5 because of fakes, I dont want to fake again and be banned again that's effort for nothing :/. Anyway I think my thread is going to be a joke so never mind ignore it. You don't deserve to be called moderators.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
This is what a quitter looks like:
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

This is what a quitter looks like:

This is my reaction to them :
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Wrong place to post this.
Close Topic.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him