GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

zhannet help all my acc's got stolen

*DELETED*
zhannet help all my acc's got stolen
Killer321 gave me link he say he updated gunrox room (the one ganna made is broken) so i downloaded it and it just was a normaly gunrox after 2 days i put killer321 on ignore becouse i had my reason after that 20min later ( second client detected) ? HOW after i wanna use my sec keys didnt work i had 3 emails all sec keys doesnt work and im 100 % sure these are the ones from the accounts ... i asked berserker on totem tribe if he could help he say i have to message zhannet so i did and ... no response u asked me what acc's got stolen but i was not online so the acc's that got stolen are "FreezingFire Mira and -stackheavy- all acc have other emails .. please help me thx.
after i got my acc stolen i had to do a clean intall on my computer becouse after the download it was full virus
btw sorry for my bad english
Edited 10 minutes later by *DELETED*.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him